Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Hairpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
21 9 2 wear hair toupee to cover bald spots

:feelsrope:

Just google hair system on google image or youtube. Bruuuuuuuuuuutal

I prefer the guy on the left!! Teehee!!

Just google hair system on google image or youtube. Bruuuuuuuuuuutal
NW3+ = Freakish goblin looking monster.

You MUST be NW2 or below to even look human in 2020

Literally goes from a child molestor to a decent looking guy because of a few grams of hair.

I always took my hair for granted, also always hated my shitty curly hair because I knew it was a huge looksmin but now I can see, only one thing can be worse than having shitty hair: having no hair.

Life is really a bottomless pit of misery, and baldness is the ultimate proof of god's nonexistence

@Ecstasy bro these are amazing. How much is it? And how long does these lasts? Do you have to remove it before sleeping?

From incel to incel

on one hand, these videos are brutal because they make it obvious that hair=life, but on the other hand, these hair systems are pretty darn good which is lifefuel in case I start seriously norwooding

Get lost with your bullshit. If you look like crap without hair then you have shit genetics to begin with.

A genetically superior man will be attractive with our without hair.

it just happen that im dating a guy with thick long hair teehee.
I was gonna add that but figured that it was already fine with what I posted, jfl.

Get lost with your bullshit. If you look like crap without hair then you have shit genetics to begin with.

A genetically superior man will be attractive with our without hair.

Would Elvis be the same without hair?

nobody escapes the reaper unless your skull was chiseled by the Greek gods themselves
Literally goes from a child molestor to a decent looking guy because of a few grams of hair.