Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal group project incident (foid didn't want to work in group with incels)

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Once in a large college class I had (around 150 students), we had to pair up in groups of 4-5 students

I paired up with the guys next to me which happened to be incels Too

So we were a group of 3 incel tier guys. One was some fat ricecel and the other was this blackops2cel type guy.

We are shortmanned because we need 4-5. We are the only group (with less than 4 students) in the entire auditorium

a foid walked in late. The professor asks the class "which group is still in need of 1 more"

We raise our hands. We are the only ones raising because we are the only ones short. Professor points her to join us. She quickly says something to the professor and he Her allows to join a group at the front of the class that had at least 1 chad. the group the joined was already overstaffed, like 6 students now 7. Even a male professor allowed a group to be too large and another group to be too small simply because a foid objected to being paired with us

We had to do extra work because of this... But to be honest, foids never do work in group projects so it didn't even matter

Fucking whore i hate them so much i cant stand this crybaby behaviour. They are so immature.

Actually that is a good thing. The foid would of been a huge distraction and your incel buddies would of acted differently.

last time i was in a gorup project all the foids only paid attention to the one chad and the other normies completely ignored my existence, at least i didn't have to do any work

group projects are a terrible idea

Aren’t most jobs (like 95% of jobs) a constant never ending group project?

Femoid not wanted to risk with her life and security in toxic masuline group :soy:

Been in the same situation.

You could always find a sERviceable solution to that problem.

Once in a large college class I had (around 150 students), we had to pair up in groups of 4-5 students

So we were a group of 3 incel tier guys. One was some fat ricecel and the other was this blackops2cel type guy.

We are shortmanned because we need 4-5. We are the only group (with less than 4 students) in the entire auditorium

a foid walked in late. The professor asks the class "which group is still in need of 1 more"

We raise our hands. We are the only ones raising because we are the only ones short. Professor points her to join us. She quickly says something to the professor and he Her allows to join a group at the front of the class that had at least 1 chad. the group the joined was already overstaffed, like 6 students now 7. Even a male professor allowed a group to be too large and another group to be too small simply because a foid objected to being paired with us

We had to do extra work because of this... But to be honest, foids never do work in group projects so it didn't even matter
female privilege.

I fucking hate when they let us pick our own groups, I'm always left alone

She most of sensed your misogyny and that's why she didn't want to join your group.

The absolute state of group projects tbh.

Was it a humanities class? those classes have a lot of group projects. I avoid them like the plague.

fucking bitch and fucking cuck teacher.

fuark this is brutal tbh the professor was a cunt for letting her join another group

She avoided the hungry parañas! Lol.

Be glad she didn't drag your group down with her stupidity!

All throughout school, whenever a teacher assigned groups, foids would always try to get out of any group that had an unattractive male in it. It was like fucking clockwork. Usually the teachers cucked out and gave the foids what they wanted.

When I was forced to be in a group with 3 foids, they literally tried to make me do nothing and fail the project. They never said ANYTHING to me or NEVER gave me their emails even when I asked for them (shared Google Slides project). I had to start stalking them a little (basically asked the professor for their emails because they weren't cooperating) and I took hardcore verbal action. If it wasn't for that, I would've failed the damn class (there was only four grades throughout the whole class). This is why I HATE women. They all treat me like this for no fucking reason at all.

foids never do work in group projects so it didn't even matter
You're better off without her. Not only would she not do work, but the awkwardness of the situation would encumber your ability to work. It'd be much worse if she requested to change groups after interacting with you for awhile, as she'd have more "evidence" to use against you.

>Even a male allowed this to happen
Yeah retard males always allow whatever thing from foids, males are to blame for the cuckdom and feminism.

Old foids are actually more neutral to this than males who are sentiment beasts when interacting with young woman.

Actually that is a good thing. The foid would of been a huge distraction and your incel buddies would of acted differently.
This tbh they probably would have orbited her