Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal fucking mogging, One of the worst ive seen all time

frickin_cel

frickin_cel

Recruit
★★
Welcome back, gentlemen and gentlemen, it is I, frickin_cel, back from my hiatus and present to you, a literal definition of a mog
Screenshot 8

That right there is 6'6 ex nfl player kyle long and next to him is a balding, obese, under 6ft, with no jawline incel

And fucking foids, have the guts and the sheer audacity to tell us that they would date the guy on the left if he had a good PERSONALITY

9 TIMES OUT OF 10 IF THE CHAD WALKS INTO A BAR, ALL HEADS WILL SWIVEL TO PRAISE HIM BUT IF THE INCEL DOES, HE WILL BE LITTLE MORE THAN A GNAT

This is our forsaken reality, had the guy on the left been just a bit taller, and had his genes simply assisted him in keeping off the bodyfat, his life would have been totally changed but instead the most he can settle for is some landwhale foid who still requires him to betabuxx as she pumps out ruined children from her roast FUCKING BEEF VAGINA AFTER HER YEARS OF "FINDING HERSELF" IN COLLEGE

Remember gentlemen, society has wrought chains upon our necks and forced us into the role of a MODERN DAY TANTALUS, we are forced to be surrounded by the objects of sexual gratification but yet not allowed to touch, speak to, or even look at lest we are shot daggers of resentment and irritation from the eyes of the same foids who swear romace is naught more than "personality".

ROMANCE IS DEAD, GET IT THROUGH YOUR SKULLS, FUCK THIS WORLD AND FUCK THIS SOCIETY THAT SCORNS US, CHEWS US UP, AND SPITS US OUT LIKE TRASH

Let this be motivation, let no bluepill ever try to worm its way into your heart. You are the last stand against the hypocrisy that surrounds us all. Let it fuel you in what you have to do. Regardless of your action, be it by the rope or some othER means, make sure you leave a message and let it say

WE NEVER DESERVED THIS

frickin_cel, out.

If the guy on the left had hair he would've mogged even harder.

Foids are only good for fucking them and that is if you have good looks because she won't even look at you with attraction, she'll just wait you to finish even if you have sex, that's why a significant number of married couples don't have good sex life.

But if you had a waifubot, you'd be the one and only, the eternally loved human master, being with you would be her greatest enjoyment.

I don't give a fuck about some "brutal mogging of some random xyz person" this is all immature talk.
Good post nonetheless

pretty brutal mog :cryfeels:

C6QK6 1UYAUodPo

this is the most brutal i have ever saw

Obvious fact at this point, we're invisible to females.

Both mog me at looking manly