Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Brutal: frustrated gamer drops blackpill during 40 hour speedrun wr attempt

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Banned
-
Absolutely brutal but true. Also note the Christmas tree in the background. Fucker probably spends Christmas alone, speedrunning a shitty, repetitive game. Never began for speedrunning cels.

he looks like me during playing cs:go

ah yes, rwhitesperg. always a good source of entertainment.

"speedrunning is the most degenerate act man has ever come up with"

This is what speedrunning creates:

100% true. speedrunning is fucking retarded

"speedrunning is the most degenerate act man has ever come up with"
Kinda agree lol. Have you tried? I did, it's disgusting, you do the same shit over and over again. You'll get mad and nobody cares.
This is what speedrunning creates:

I will never understand the Mario 64 hype. People should stop playing it after the age of 18.

Kinda agree lol. Have you tried? I did, it's disgusting, you do the same shit over and over again. You'll get mad and nobody cares.
no man.
repeating the same pattern over and over feels like working more than playing.
i think I'm good and fast at souls game in general but I always like to re-approach them with a different combat style

no man.
repeating the same pattern over and over feels like working more than playing.
i think I'm good and fast at souls game in general but I always like to re-approach them with a different combat style
I did tomb raider 1 for a while. It was fun to smash the game with shortcuts, but there are places where you need like a month of practice for a single jump in order to save 10 minutes.
It's a legit hobby, albeit a bit sad if you are older than 20 years of age.
At least the runs are good ASMR unless the player is spazzing out all the time. GDQ is sometimes also good entertainment minus the cringe.

speedrunning is fun to watch ngl

speedrunning is cope, hence why it's only done by men (and ladyboys) lol

That was brutal, but I crave the truth, and that was nothing but truth.

That guy mogs this entire forum and how is he alone? women rights were a mistake.

It's a sad existence playing Goldeneye on Christmas alone...

Fuck speedrunning autists