Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal friendzonepills

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
Skip to 2:36ish for a short, concise and brutal reality. Or just watch the entire vid if you want even more high-octane suicidefuel.

frriendzoned = cuck

Dwarve orbiters

Ouch that was hard to hear but nothing I haven´t seen before. She literally says when she is done riding the cockcarousel she will settle.

Being friendzoned is like being made orbiting for charity. Foids believe men are stupid and emotional (when they are) and think that "i consider you a friend" sweetens rejection.

Blackpill = proven.

Lets see cuckqueers try and refute this.

C'mon, BrazilianCuckma, you worthless whore, let's see you try it.

Skip to 2:36ish for a short, concise and brutal reality. Or just watch the entire vid if you want even more high-octane suicidefuel.

You can never ever not in a million years escape the Friend Zoned. If you're friend zoned. It's Over.

Blackpill = proven.

Lets see cuckqueers try and refute this.

C'mon, BrazilianCuckma, you worthless whore, let's see you try it.
Lol, who is BrazilianCuckma? I can at least appreciate the honesty some of the foids display, no matter how brutal it is. It just explains why in this current dating climate why I don't even try tbh. I know my place and it's nowhere near a foid.

Anyone with a partner count higher than 1 should be summarily executed.

Lol, who is BrazilianCuckma? I can at least appreciate the honesty some of the foids display, no matter how brutal it is. It just explains why in this current dating climate why I don't even try tbh. I know my place and it's nowhere near a foid.

BrazilianCuckma the most prolific inceltears poster :lul: