Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal first love story

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Temp. Banned
-
90% - bragging
Back in 2016 i dmd this girl on Facebook. We chatted a lot. But I didn't take her number . One day I was on my balcony I saw a cute lightskin girl with the neighbor (it was her). I took my ball , did some soccer tricks to impress her. I didn't have the time to approach her. The neighbor told me about an activity at her school. The day came and I went.I talked with her friend (black girl), asked her number, she told me she didn't have a smartphone. At the end of the event ,I don't remember if I asked the lightskin her number or if she gave it to me but I got her number.

We got along, talked everyday,sent love emoji in texts.I was happy I found the one by sophomore year of HS. It was the first girl I really loved . Unfortunately I simped too much and fell into the pit of best friendzone. Even though I used to tell her I love her more than anything...etc .It wasn't enough. I gave her chocolate on Valentine's Day. I saw on her Whatsapp stories she was eating it with a guy ( she told me it was her cousin something like that). One day we were playing truth or dare on msg . I told her I was virgin (massive red flag),after that I got a dare to send her a picture of me naked in the bathroom. She was serious about it . I gave excuse to send my framelet ,dicklet body . I am sure she'd share this picture. Despite being 3 older than her , being a virgin fucked everything .

In the summer me and the guys in he neighborhood used to run and workout at this public place. I was so shocked how she got along with one of the guy (was flirting too). I was so embarrassed,I wanted to leave but everyone would have known why I left . I resisted this cringe cucked moment (I was invisible to her). I went home by feet ( about one hour distance,hot weatherrrrr). I realized everything was over . When I was about 2-3mins to get home . I saw her ,she jumped over me ,gave me a hug. I told her tomorrow I was going on vacation (she pretended she cared). Another day i went in the house of the guy . She was there . I'm sure he fucked her . I ignored her . After that ,she bit me in my arms ,neck ; sucks those parts and left marks. It was lifefuel but I realized I lost a girl I didn't have .

The neighbor told me the guys were trying to fuck her too. Even her brother tried too. Like rehab room said "there's no brother hood" .After I went in the vacation (USA 2017) I stopped talking to her . I saw her in 2021-2022 , she came in the neighborhood .She gave this short guy (he sexlife mog me to oblivion,has dread, piercings,swag) a hug (like people who have great relationships ),it was suifuel she just greeted me . I am sure the guy grabbed her ass. Maybe this guy fucked her too. The last time I saw her it was at my university. I took her number. When I got home I texted her , she asked "who " . She didn't saved my number. I saw she wasn't interested I told her . She became ugly , deleted her number, unfollow her on IG. She still watch my story on IG.

Maybe it was my only chance We would have 7 years together if everything went right. I loved her so much ,she was lightskin ,short ,big ass, smart .After her I never got close to a woman like her.But she was narcissistic and a whore. I am sure God spare me I didn't have a love relationship with her. I should have stopped when she said most of her friends are guys.

It was a massive suifuel when those guys were joking (I fucked her a lot) . I didn't have nudes of her ,touch her body. Maybe they thought it was obvious I fucked her or they were mocking me.

@gotet
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Ci Jey
@NeverGetUp36
@Cayden Zhang
@Logic55

Why do you tag me in every thread you make?

hmm. how tall are you and rate yourself?

We got along, talked everyday,sent love emoji in texts.I was happy I found the one by sophomore year of HS. It was the first girl I really loved .
Proof you are a fakecel

Brutal.

Can't compete with chads

Bro I'm still a virgin, can't approach girls
Dude, you literally texted girls and they have shown some interest in you. You don't belong on incels.is, sorry but that is the truth. Maybe you just have a very low IQ, idk

. I saw on her Whatsapp stories she was eating it with a guy ( she told me it was her cousin something like that)
It was lifefuel but I realized I lost a girl I didn't have .
Maybe it was my only chance We would have 7 years together if everything went right. I loved her so much ,she was lightskin ,short ,big ass, smart .After her I never got close to a woman like her.But she was narcissistic and a whore. I am sure God spare me I didn't have a love relationship with her. I should have stopped when she said most of her friends are guys.
Your story resonates with me a lot, and I understand how it feels, thinking that you lost a foid that was never yours in the first place, all while your friend(s) fucked her.
And they don't care about it at all, for them you aren't even a fucking distant memory, you are NOTHING.

Dude, you literally texted girls and they have shown some interest in you. You don't belong on incels.is, sorry but that is the truth. Maybe you just have a very low IQ, idk
I am sure she wanted me as an orbiter.

I'm not low iq.

Your story resonates with me a lot, and I understand how it feels, thinking that you lost a foid that was never yours in the first place, all while your friend(s) fucked her.
And they don't care about it at all, for them you aren't even a fucking distant memory, you are NOTHING.
Yes,this damaged me while she replaced me maybe 24 hours later.

(only your parents can love you to some extend i would say)

You didnt simp too much she just wasnt attracted to you

Yes,this damaged me while she replaced me maybe 24 hours later.
It sucks.
but I would call you a fakecel not for your story but for the fact that you're a tallfag and also you played sports.

It sucks.
but I would call you a fakecel not for your story but for the fact that you're a tallfag and also you played sports.
U can be tall and incel I have seen it myself there was a curry around 6"3/190cm at my school he was ugly af and never talked to anyone only times people talked to him was to mock him girls were disgusted by him he was also obese tho

After that ,she bit me in my arms ,neck ; sucks those parts and left marks. It was lifefuel but I realized I lost a girl I didn't have .
Comb on maanng, how is this guy still allowed here. I can't even get a bitch to look at me

It sucks.
I just love doing tricks with a soccer ball. It's not a sport many people know.

U can be tall and incel I have seen it myself there was a curry around 6"3/190cm at my school he was ugly af and never talked to anyone only times people talked to him was to mock him girls were disgusted by him he was also obese tho
I hated when guys here think tall guys can't be incel

Comb on maanng, how is this guy still allowed here. I can't even get a bitch to look at me
She was doing this to give me hope, knowing I'd never smash her.

Last edited:
@LeFrenchCel thoughts? Should we ban this guy? @Qwertyuiop99

That's definitely bragging though he eventually got cucked by chads + didn't fuck her
Well, he is definitely not a true incel so to speak if he got text messages in the first place. I think the warning should be higher but ok