Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal. Femails never want to sit next to me on buses.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I was on a crowded and two women were trying to get one another to sit down next go me. All the other seats were taken. Like it was some kind of joke. Eventually someone else got off and they rushed to that seat. Most incels here check every box in their daily lives of how women treat them. Femails make it obvious that they dislike ugly men. Chads from high school got to make out with femails on buses.

They're detecting your bad personality

I've had that happen. I used to get up for them out of being polite, most guys dont, now I just ignore everyone. Yay me having a seat for my backpack, it can be my friend.

I was in bus other day,and it was crowded,only seat next to me was empty but she choose standing instead of sitting next to me.Pure suifuel

I've had that happen. I used to get up for them out of being polite, most guys dont, now I just ignore everyone. Yay me having a seat for my backpack, it can be my friend.
Get up for them, what? I'm not doing that. Yea at least my bag gets a seat. Though when I put my bag middle aged men and older people want to sit. I'm fine with old people. But I've seen some old people stand up even when the seats next to me are empty.

the only foid who ever sat next to me on a bus was a crack head/druggie foid who was stinky and kept playing shitting music out loud. I don't think she even noticed me since I was at the window and she didn't even look at me. All other foids would rather stand than sit next to me :feelsbadman:

That seat was clearly misogynistic

Get up for them, what? I'm not doing that. Yea at least my bag gets a seat. Though when I put my bag middle aged men and older people want to sit. I'm fine with old people. But I've seen some old people stand up even when the seats next to me are empty.
Yeah... that's why I no longer stand for anyone. Old men I'll move my bag for, and maybe and old lady if she asks with a smile. But anyone else? Not likely.

Yeah... that's why I no longer stand for anyone. Old men I'll move my bag for, and maybe and old lady if she asks with a smile. But anyone else? Not likely.
In my city we are forced to move for elders or disabled people. I'm not moving for non old women or kids. Unfortunately we have to move for pregnant sluts too.

This is why you have to block the other seat. Also put on a repulsive face expression and if you are chunky make yourself more chunky to block a huge amount of space.

This is why you have to block the other seat. Also put on a repulsive face expression and if you are chunky make yourself more chunky to block a huge amount of space.
Yea I usually take up 2 seats by myself. My legs are huge too. One time this obese slut tried to sit near me and tried to take up most of the space. I didn't move. At all. It eventually got up and moved somewhere else.

I can relate. No woman has ever been seated next to me. It's over.

Of course, they also talked about their bad boy exes and these sluts looked about 15. Smh.
"Bad boy exes" jfl what'd they do? Stay up past 10?

Bus, huh?
I had a girl in a plane asking to swap sits with another person on her other side a second she saw me heading towards a seat next to her lol. She must've clearly been shocked even imagining sitting next to me for a long 8hr flight

One time this obese slut tried to sit near me and tried to take up most of the space. I didn't move. At all. It eventually got up and moved somewhere else.

This is the way to go, you did not get cucked. Hold your position.

In my city we are forced to move for elders or disabled people. I'm not moving for non old women or kids. Unfortunately we have to move for pregnant sluts too.
That sucks. I hate rules like that.

By the way: Never ever flinch in front of a female. Just give her back, what she deserves. She always treated you like trash. Just her look on her face when she sees you from far away. Look with the same expression to her, she used to. Never hold a door for her, even if she is pregnant, specially then, because then you will get even more cucked.

We have to overcome this behaviour. Just never be nice. Just think about it, who was ever be nice to you? Just give the world back, what the world gives to you. Females tend to treat men like trash. Do not be nice to her, be even more repuslive than her. When you pass a door and behind of you is a female, just slap the door in front of her.
She has to witness your hate towards her. This is what she has done to men and you treat her like that as well, even worse. She will actually never forget it, because she has never experienced such treatment.

Although I am ugly I have never had this problem. It has often happened that women had sat down next to me when there were no other places.

a shower should improve your chances bro.

I was in bus other day,and it was crowded,only seat next to me was empty but she choose standing instead of sitting next to me.Pure suifuel
brutal blackpill

This is why you need to stand until a foid sits down and sit next to her.

Fuel your anger while she looks at you in disgust, start manspreading as if you were writing a buzzfeed article, rub your sweaty leg against her to trigger her PTSD and then yeet her out of the window.

Are you Chad? If not, why would foids want to sit next to you?

Take the blackpill.

so glad I don't have to take public transportation anymore, riding the bus in hs was pure torture. No girl EVER even dared to sit next to me

Fertile aged women always avoid sitting next to me as well, they only do it when there are no other sets available at all.

quickly dart under a foid before they sit down so that they will sit on your face

they will either be too low iq to tell that they're sitting on a man's face or they will tell you're ugly via ass to face contact and be horrified so it's a win win