Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Eyecolorpill: All of the non-ethnic men cast members on the office had light colored eyes

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I was just watching the normie office show today and started noticing how every white guy on the show has light colored eyes (inb4 jews aren't white, because the argument still holds up). Blue eyes were most prominent, then green which I know are selected for TV because it is seen as more attractive. There are a couple of ethnic guy main characters (1 Hispanic and 1 Black) that have brown eyes but none of the main cast has dark colored eyes otherwise. The same is true for the majority of the women as well, just didn't want to go through the effort of posting more pics and the fact that eye color attraction is a greater determinant on men's sexual attraction than women's' (and that's why we are here isn't it?). Compare this with not just the Office but with all of Hollywood. Most non-ethnic famous Hollywood men have blue eyes, and if ethnic men did have non-brown colored eyes then they would also be selected instead. I tried to select pictures that show their eyes open the most so you can see for yourselves.

Im a white guy with dark brown eyes and this was a major blackpill noticing this on the Office for the first time.

Do you think wearing contacts works? I'm in the same boat as you, though I'd still be ugly

True for the TV, i noticed it long time ago, even actors who have dark hair and skin when you look closely they have blue/green/hazel eyes

Im a white guy with dark brown eyes .
no you are a jew or mutt. Further proven in this thread by your anti white OP. DNR/thread

Im a white guy with dark brown eyes and this was a major blackpill noticing this on the Office for the first time.
Your problem is that you think that "white people with dark brown eyes" are white.

All white people have light colored eyes.

no you are a jew or mutt. Further proven in this thread by your anti white OP. DNR/thread
I'm a mutt:feelsbadman:. Better make sure white people aren't extinct so I can recarnate as white giga Chad I wanna be bummerdrummer vanilla people:shock:

Another retarded dnrcel. The jewish cast members all had blue and green eyes and there are white people with brown eyes u retard. Do you not understand evolution and European haplogroups as well? White people can have brown eyes...doesn't mean they are mutts.
Your problem is that you think that "white people with dark brown eyes" are white.

You don't understand how eye color evolution came to be.

I just looked through the Fringe cast and only ones without light eyes are the mexican guy, black guy and black girl.

Another retarded dnrcel. The jewish cast members all had blue and green eyes and there are white people with brown eyes u retard. Do you not understand evolution and European haplogroups as well? White people can have brown eyes...doesn't mean they are mutts.
the Jewish people there all have dark features. It’s obvious they are artificially contactmaxxing. You on the other hand show your Judaism by posting your shitty anti white thread attacking eye color or whatever

the Jewish people there all have dark features. It’s obvious they are artificially contactmaxxing. You on the other hand show your Judaism by posting your shitty anti white thread attacking eye color or whatever
lol there is 0 incentive to post anything on this shitty ass site anymore. Just bombarded with low effort shit post and bait responses. This will be my last time-consuming post. This wasn't an anti white thread u downy.

You don't understand how eye color evolution came to be.
Are you kike?

holy based

I think you're onto something