Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Experience With Foid

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
my teacher told me to tell a foid my number so she could add me to a group for a team project. Reluctantly I stood up and beckoned for her attention. She turned around, scowled and said "What?!", in an angry tone, as if some filthy animal was trying to communicate with her. I started to autisticly recite my number and she just shoved her phone in my face. I entered my number, but the device didn't register it. So I awkwardly sat down once again.

Toilets should get ran over (in upcoming gta 6)

"Muh empathetic gender :soy: !! Muh innocent princess!!1! :soy::foidSoy: "

Teenage toilets also really hurt me badly back in the day. :feels:

Teenage toilets also really hurt me badly back in the day. :feels:
I fucking hate women fucking stuck up whores. BROOO YOUR 16 JUST GET LAID TEEHEE FAKECEL! fucking idiots. If talking to a foid about school related stuff gets me this treatment then imagine me tryna make small talk.

"Muh morally superior gender“

Don’t talk to me, unattractive man, i don’t consider you human, i am better than you :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"Muh morally superior gender“

Don’t talk to me, unattractive man, i don’t consider you human, i am better than you :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Fucking brutal. I'd literally talk to anyone no matter how ugly they were lmfao. Whereas women won't give time of day to anyone who's not a MTN

I fucking hate women fucking stuck up whores. BROOO YOUR 16 JUST GET LAID TEEHEE FAKECEL! fucking idiots. If talking to a foid about school related stuff gets me this treatment then imagine me tryna make small talk.
Toilets (at least 99% of them) will never truly understand what it's like to be treated like that. They are so dramatic about such trivial things, have such fragile egos, are really narcissistic, treat us like we're stinking shit, and yet they are pampered and treated with the utmost respect by other toilets and :soy: . I will always be angry at how they treated me when I was 15-16.

brutal non NT pill

Fucking brutal. I'd literally talk to anyone no matter how ugly they were lmfao. Whereas women won't give time of day to anyone who's not a MTN
What tiktok and instagram does to a mind of a toilet.

No escaping lookism it obliterates every corner you try to hide from.

my teacher told me to tell a foid my number so she could add me to a group for a team project. Reluctantly I stood up and beckoned for her attention. She turned around, scowled and said "What?!", in an angry tone, as if some filthy animal was trying to communicate with her. I started to autisticly recite my number and she just shoved her phone in my face. I entered my number, but the device didn't register it. So I awkwardly sat down once again.
Anger is a teen female defense mechanism when they feel scared and anxious as well