Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brutal Eviction pill, seriously fucked

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Greycel
My family got illegally evicted from our apartment in April. Have lived at the place since I was 3 years old, currently 20. Anyway all of the stuff was moved to a storage for three months, I was abroad during that entire period but took a cheap flight back.

Came back in the morning the day everything was supposed to be moved from the storage. Everything was put outside and it was thundering and raining outside, tons of stuff got wet. At the moment we had no money for a moving truck so we bassically put 80% of the things in a trash pile. Even expensive stuff like a flat tv among other things. In totalt at least 20k-30k worth of stuff in the trash pile.

It was other family members that sorted the stuff so bassically everything I owned got thrown, there was 200-300 large boxes plus furniture and stuff in total. The trash truck came before we had fixed with the moving truck so all the stuff in the trash pile instantly got thrown away.

Eventually a family member magically fixed enough money for a moving truck, majority of the stuff that was left got moved to a safe spot. But fuck man it was hard, tons of childhood stuff was put in the garbage. Anyway after that day I lived 50 days in my homecountry, technically homeless but had a place to stay (small room that someone shared with me). In total of all the boxes there's about 20 left currently.

:(

Whoever evicted you deserve to be raped by 12 tyrones in an alleyway and thrown into a lava pit after rotting in a jailcell for 20 whole years completely isolated

sorry bro, hopefully no priceless items were damaged

My family got illegally evicted from our apartment in April. Have lived at the place since I was 3 years old, currently 20. Anyway all of the stuff was moved to a storage for three months, I was abroad during that entire period but took a cheap flight back.

Came back in the morning the day everything was supposed to be moved from the storage. Everything was put outside and it was thundering and raining outside, tons of stuff got wet. At the moment we had no money for a moving truck so we bassically put 80% of the things in a trash pile. Even expensive stuff like a flat tv among other things. In totalt at least 20k-30k worth of stuff in the trash pile.

It was other family members that sorted the stuff so bassically everything I owned got thrown, there was 200-300 large boxes plus furniture and stuff in total. The trash truck came before we had fixed with the moving truck so all the stuff in the trash pile instantly got thrown away.

Eventually a family member magically fixed enough money for a moving truck, majority of the stuff that was left got moved to a safe spot. But fuck man it was hard, tons of childhood stuff was put in the garbage. Anyway after that day I lived 50 days in my homecountry, technically homeless but had a place to stay (small room that someone shared with me). In total of all the boxes there's about 20 left currently.

:(
It's a tough world we live in, even the normies can't take it and rope. I wonder how I haven't roped yet :fuk:

Whoever evicted you deserve to be raped by 12 tyrones in an alleyway and thrown into a lava pit after rotting in a jailcell for 20 whole years completely isolated
How do you have so many posts