Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Ethnic Pill: No one says hi to you when you walk into stores and they don't assist you.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
When you walk into stores none of the workers say "hi" or "hey" , they just ignore your existence, also when you ask for there help they just sit and stare and don't help you until you walk up to them (happened to me many times)

God, i wish i was full white (half) , and i'm not even that dark!

This happens to me sometimes, it just unneducated swine. Don't let it bother you

Not really happened to me much.

What other race are u

half white and half what

I'm rice and this never happens to me. I think this applies more to manlets, who tend to be more common among ethnics.

I'm rice and this never happens to me. I think this applies more to manlets, who tend to be more common among ethnics.
Asians are like white people because of white skin.

Asians are like white people because of white skin.
Nah, asians have subhuman bone structure compared to whites. I just lucked out on the fact that I'm in the upper percentile of height for asians.

What!

As a rice male, whenever I walk into white owned businesses in the suburbs, I often get "Hello, how can I help you".

I'm like, "Hello good morning, just looking around".

I find thats pretty passive aggressive. Like theyre wondering if I'm lost or don't speak english or something.

When you walk into stores none of the workers say "hi" or "hey" , they just ignore your existence, also when you ask for there help they just sit and stare and don't help you until you walk up to them (happened to me many times)

Go ER in the store :feelskek: (In GTA 5)

so fucking true. does this not happen to mayocels? i assumed its bc I'm ugly, not bc I'm indian

Always happens to me, they seem to just avoid me

To tell you the truth, everyone treats me so fucking bad and I live in an ethnic city so i can't even complain about racism, I'm even white by standards here

The women with charity donation buckets approach everyone except me lol

I am open to donating to charity but they never approach me so I don't bother

Because of their lookism they're literally robbing needy people from valuable money :feelskek: