Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal email I got

• Thread starter OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7
  • Start date
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
In honour of National Friendship Day coming up in August, we would love to receive photos about colleagues or team mates that you have worked/work with that have now become friends - the more the better! These will be featured in the newsletter next month

Please send photos in of you and your team mates either through to my email ([email protected]) or whatsapp them through to my phone (0999999999)) - Even better if you can get them in your uniform! One photo will be picked as a winner next month, and receive a team prize

tldr I work all alone in an office (cleaning empty offices) and never have even seen a another for the company

Reply : No teammates because I'm too subhuman to interact with normies.Fuck off nigga.

tldr I work all alone in an office (cleaning empty offices) and never have even seen a another for the company
working alone in an office and you have an account on .is. Brootal...