Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal driving license pill.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I went to the post office today. I had to pick some packages for my mom. This cunt at the front said i have to have proof that my mother and i live under the same address. So she asked for my driving license. I said i don't have one. And the bitch didn't give me the packages. Why i can't i fuction normally without being reminded of the brutal driving pill everywhere i go?

So she asked for my driving license. I said i don't have one. And the bitch didn't give me the packages. Why i can't i fuction normally without being reminded of the brutal driving pill everywhere i go?

This is indeed fucking brutal. While you are being mocked and emasculated by this, this female will go to her car after work. I will also add you to the driver licencecel gang.

Last edited:
This is indeed fucking brutal. While you are being mocked and emasculated by this, this female wil lgo to her car after work. I will also add you to the driver licencecel gang.
Sebvettel

You don't have an id either?

This is indeed fucking brutal. While you are being mocked and emasculated by this, this female wil lgo to her car after work. I will also add you to the driver licencecel gang.
It's brutal. I was intending on attempting to get a driving license a while back, but now that i'm jobless, i don't have the money for it. My humiliation therefore will continue.

I went to the post office today. I had to pick some packages for my mom. This cunt at the front said i have to have proof that my mother and i live under the same address. So she asked for my driving license. I said i don't have one. And the bitch didn't give me the packages. Why i can't i fuction normally without being reminded of the brutal driving pill everywhere i go?
I don't have a license but i do have an ID

It's brutal. I was intending on attempting to get a driving license a while back, but now that i'm jobless, i don't have the money for it. My humiliation therefore will continue.

I feel your pain, bro. Drivers license pill is fucking brutal. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I became a wageslave and exposed myself to the outside world.

Haha you're everywhere dude regarding driver license pill.

Brutal indeed.

DRIVER LICENSE PILL PROVEN ONCE AGAIN, BRUTAL AS FUCK

R.I.P.