Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brutal Dravidian Pill, Sri Lankan is a Slayer

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
There's a short Sri Lankan at work, he's like 5'4" or 5'5". He has good under-eye bone and ok harmony but his eyes are legit bulging and he looks dravidian. There's another foid FOB north Indian curry co-worker. Recently she has been acting flirty with him and today she asked him to come with her to a distant part of the parking garage. She made sure that I wasn't following by looking behind at me and then they probably talked shit about me and I think they made out. The guy looked really happy when he came back. It's amazing how she changed her behavior towards him because the HTN curry she was previously chasing probably wasn't interested in her. Guy also has a wife and kid, JFL. Meanwhile she continues to ignore me or address me with one-liners in group conversations. It's fucking over for me. Girl will show interest in any curry in my age group except me.

disgusting curry monkey breeding ritual :feelsohgod:

dracinduan are black adjacent no wonder

Explain yourself @Indracel

There's a short Sri Lankan at work, he's like 5'4" or 5'5". He has good under-eye bone and ok harmony but his eyes are legit bulging and he looks dravidian. There's another foid FOB north Indian curry co-worker. Recently she has been acting flirty with him and today she asked him to come with her to a distant part of the parking garage. She made sure that I wasn't following by looking behind at me and then they probably talked shit about me and I think they made out. The guy looked really happy when he came back. It's amazing how she changed her behavior towards him because the HTN curry she was previously chasing probably wasn't interested in her. Guy also has a wife and kid, JFL. Meanwhile she continues to ignore me or address me with one-liners in group conversations. It's fucking over for me. Girl will show interest in any curry in my age group except me.
know your place as the inferior male

Guy also has a wife and kid, JFL. Meanwhile she continues to ignore me or address me with one-liners in group conversations. It's fucking over for me. Girl will show interest in any curry in my age group except me.
You should use this information to your advantage. Or you could be worthless little bitch who does nothing but complain

JFL don't ask that noob, just look at the actual genetic studies.
Genetic_admixture_of_Sinhalese_by_Papiha.PNG

"All studies agree that there is a significant relationship between the Sinhalese and the Bengalis and Tamils, and that there is a significant genetic relationship between Sri Lankan Tamils and Sinhalese, them being closer to each other than other South Asian populations. This is also supported by a genetic distance study, which showed low differences in genetic distance between the Sinhalese and the Bengali, Tamil, and Keralite volunteers"
There is no way because I don’t look like a nigger like you Dravidians.

Impossible Dravidians are subhumans,where is my north indian gf

Sinhalese are not Dravidian, it’s an info European language. The Tamils in Sri lanka are Dravidian and they are a minority. The Sinhalese are a lot more lighter skinned

There is no way because I don’t look like a nigger like you Dravidians.
Not all Dravidians are black wtf ,large majority of keralites are light skin.Its only the Tamils who are black

Sinhalese are not Dravidian, it’s an info European language. The Tamils in Sri lanka are Dravidian and they are a minority. The Sinhalese are a lot more lighter skinned
Sinhalese are fakecels

Last edited:
Just be Nigger (Asian variant)

OP didn't even state whether the Sri Lankan was a Sinhala or Tamil lol, most Sri Lankans ik are Tamil immigrants because they fled after the war
Tamils are subhumans

Wait, what the fuck is happening in this first pic? Who is that to the left? A male or female. Wtf..
Keep seething and sucking Dravidian PP, dweeb.

tru. i had a sri lankan coworker once. he ascended with a white foid. he could easily be mistaken for black since his skin tone is dark af.

Keep seething and sucking Dravidian PP, dweeb.
You realise that your behavior is EXACTLY why we have the Blackpill reality right? You are a Chad in disguise as Incel. Albeit a funny sounding, half-English illiterate low IQ Indian Chad, but a Chad nonetheless.