Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [brutal] Daily reminder, foids live in the tutorial mode

RicaGames

RicaGames

I have no hair in my head and I'm autistic
★★★★★
It took for me one year to go from zero to 50k youtube subscribers while some foids literally record themselves breastfeeding a doll for "educational puporses" and can make 100k subscribers less than a month.

In this example below the foid made 30k subscribers in less than a week with almost no edit and nothing less from recording his tits. And simps helps even more the video to engage, brutal for content creatorcels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vLPdpLHtZ8&t

its because of her boobs meanwhile trucels have to edit a certain video for 60 hours, research a certain topic that normies are interested in just to reach 1000 subscribers milestone.

Some trucels get fucked over by their voices and never make it far.

St Hamudi called this "Tits benefits"

This is an ad for her OF btw

I call it their pussy privilege

It took for me one year to go from zero to 50k youtube subscribers while some foids literally record themselves breastfeeding a doll for "educational puporses" and can make 100k subscribers less than a month.
Sorry but i dont know what you complain about. Getting 50k subscribers nowadays especially is super difficult, especially because most content is completely satured. Most people could only dream of having so many subscribers

Sorry but i dont know what you complain about. Getting 50k subscribers nowadays especially is super difficult, especially because most content is completely satured. Most people could only dream of having so many subscribers
I don't know if I should be happy about this but its not a big deal to be honest, you simply posts videos everyday (mostly shorts), by maintaining consistency you will gain subscribers over time.

In this example below the foid made 30k subscribers in less than a week with almost no edit and nothing less from recording his tits. And simps helps even more the video to engage, brutal for content creatorcels.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vLPdpLHtZ8&t

I get banned on instagram for editing anime that shows boobies but hot girl gets to take out their FULL tits and hold a doll in front of it and gain followers. FUCK FEMINISM

Imagine if her baby grows up and sees this on their recommended tab.

There's also a faggot chad called "kevin leonardo" who exposes his butt and dick on YouTube and he's still out here making videos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back