Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal currypill from the book "Bronze Age Mindset" - Indians brutally mocked and insulted

Agreed. Lot of fkin race copers on this forum.
No man, You didnt get it. Most of ethnics are indeed inferior, few non-white countries have atomic bombs to defend themselves, and dont even mention culture.

But I guess you are refering to my the second paragraph were I say that "my" females rejected me and Its true. "My" society, "my" people rejected me.

Youre the one coping. Even the west had a system of arranged marriage where the girl's dad was proactive in finding her a rich husband and she didnt have that much of a choice. Its only in the last few decades that females have had complete choice and hence the rise in inceldom. Before that betabuxxing was the norm. Arranged marriage (or socially enforced monogamy) is vital for society and the absense of such a system leads to collapse as is happening in the west.

Yeah, but marriage patterns were different, especially in Western Europe. Read about the Hajnal line.

No man, You didnt get it. Most of ethnics are indeed inferior, few non-white countries have atomic bombs to defend themselves, and dont even mention culture.

But I guess you are refering to my the second paragraph were I say that "my" females rejected me and Its true. "My" society, "my" people rejected me.

Yes i was referring to the second part mostly.

lmao i always thought that indians were ugly af

Massive currypill. indian men are skinny fat famelets and indian women are obtuse planklets with arm hair

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back