Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal consultation pill

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Just had my consultation for my ryno today. They said it would cost $11,000. My mom can’t pay for that shit, it’s too much :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: We are gonna have another consultation next week with another doctor. Hopefully it’s less.

OH SHIT, just remembered. The doctor dropped a giga black pill about a man who got ryno because he was being judged for his bad nose and declined from jobs for having a bad hooked nose, IE being subhuman, he got the surgery and says now that he is treated better, BRUTAL :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just had my consultation for my ryno today. They said it would cost $11,000
Chad is born with millions of dollars of assets with his body alone, brutal.

That’s just brutal man

Is your nose turbo fucked? If no, then don't go for that shit. I'd rather recommend something for your jaw or eye area (assuming you lack these two)

if you're not fucking stupid then you'll obviously do whatever you can to looksmaxx and change your face before dropping around 10 k on a minor surgery, come on dude. and your moms paying for it too? there are unironically other things you should be worrying about.
post your nose or gtfo

Is your nose turbo fucked? If no, then don't go for that shit. I'd rather recommend something for your jaw or eye area (assuming you lack these two)
It’s turbo tbh. It’s a bad hooked nose. Look at pics of bad hooked nose men, it’s brings them down an entire 1 point tbhtbhngldedsrs. I’m also going to looks into neck lipo to get a better jawline eventually.
if you're not fucking stupid then you'll obviously do whatever you can to looksmaxx and change your face before dropping around 10 k on a minor surgery, come on dude. and your moms paying for it too? there are unironically other things you should be worrying about.
post your nose or gtfo
It’s not minor fool, it’s pretty bad, also, i have a bad deviated septem which makes it difficult to breathe. My nose is also crooked. Let me show u a dude who has a damn near identical nose to me:
E2A44DEC 9F62 4D44 A20B 08A8037D7715

Mine is similar to his on the left, he mogs me in everything else :feelsrope:

Last edited:
Good luck finding a cheaper surgery bro

Mine is similar to his on the left, he mogs me in everything else
thats not even a bad nose, perfectly acceptable if you're italian, greek jewish etc. stop torturing your poor mother and at least pay for the surgery yourself if you really have to get it, you manchild

thats not even a bad nose, perfectly acceptable if you're italian, greek jewish etc. stop torturing your poor mother and at least pay for the surgery yourself if you really have to get it, you manchild
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I actually am paying her back, through small rations of course. But nah, that shit looks bad. Also have really weak jawline definition. Don’t be a cry baby bitch because you aren’t fortunate enough to have someone else help you out with getting a surgery :lul:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I actually am paying her back, through small rations of course. But nah, that shit looks bad. Also have really weak jawline definition. Don’t be a cry baby bitch because you aren’t fortunate enough to have someone else help you out with getting a surgery :lul:
Did you have an overbite when you were younger?

Brutal.

Can they do a non surgical rhino? Much cheaper, though temporary.

never read about that pill but sounds brutal tbh

It’s turbo tbh. It’s a bad hooked nose. Look at pics of bad hooked nose men, it’s brings them down an entire 1 point tbhtbhngldedsrs. I’m also going to looks into neck lipo to get a better jawline eventually.

It’s not minor fool, it’s pretty bad, also, i have a bad deviated septem which makes it difficult to breathe. My nose is also crooked. Let me show u a dude who has a damn near identical nose to me:
View attachment 219994
Mine is similar to his on the left, he mogs me in everything else :feelsrope:
damn bro mine is similar tbh, the hump is such suifuel
but 10k? jesus bro... i'd love to get a rhino some day but god damn