Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over brutal climbingpill for ricecels

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure

I only noticed this blackpill because of one of the comments.
Start watching this video at around 4:00 and see how much a short Asian guy has to struggle and how much effort he has to put into his gymnastics to touch that blue point. Then around 6:05 tall white chad just rises his hand and touches it in a matter of few seconds.

Good analogy for dating, tall white chads can easily get a gf while short Asians have to spend years and put extra effort to betabux (if they are lucky).

I would kill to be 6ft

it isnt that bad tbh, do you think if you had a better face you would still be an incel?
Yes, I’m Asian and I have psoriasis on my face, which is a skin condition that makes it look like it’s peeling. Unless that was cured and I had a better face Id still be an incel

Yes, I’m Asian and I have psoriasis on my face, which is a skin condition that makes it look like it’s peeling. Unless that was cured and I had a better face Id still be an incel
damn, brocel. It indeed is over for us

Fuck bro I think I have the same condition around my hairline.

The rice must have had a lot of determination to get into competitive climbing at that height, but alas, it doesn't mean shit because he's a manlet.

This reminds me of the 2018 World Cup Belgium v Japan. Japan is winning the match so Roberto Martinez, Belgium manager, makes tactical changes to exploit Belgium’s physical advantage over Japan. In the end, Belgium rallies back from two goals down to beat Japan 3-2. All of Belgium’s goals were scored by people over 6 feet with two of them being headers. Two of the players who scored were not even good enough to start, but they were subbed on for their physicality and it delivered. After that match, even bluepillers on Reddit were starting to acknowledge the blackpill.

I actually did this when I was younger. it's hard as fuck. height helps a lot. the guys that were the best at it were 190+ with long arms and skinny as fuck

what the fuck is the point of rock climbing

Just unreal how difficult it is for that rice. It represent the current dating market perfectly for sub 95% men vs top 5% chad.

:feelskek: over for asians, just rope

why did my mom have to be of the most beta race !

This is fucking BRUTAL