Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Blackpill lesson from Persona 3 on Cold Approach/PUA

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/QQOBdg-msGg?t=909

Skip to 15:09

Was bored and have too much free time so I decided to go through Persona 3. Most anime games are obviously bluepilled wish fulfillment. Hell Persona is the prime example of one.

But even sometimes there are some blackpill truths in it.

So anyway you (The blue haired dude) and your two mates Junpei and Akihiko are basically trying to hit on females at the beach using the PUA cold approach.

Junpei goes first. He's basically the "Normie" in both appearance and social skill. Naturally he gets blown off.

Then Akihiko goes second. He's a stoic autistic guy who doesn't have experience in this stuff because he's too focused on being a boxer and bodybuilding. However despite having absolutely no social skills or experience with hitting on Chicks, he somehow gets their interest (They have boyfriends too which shows how "loyal" your average foid is). And this is simply coz he is "Good looking"

So basically the lesson is you can watch all those PUA seminars, practice a 100 times on pickup lines, be low inhib/brave af etc but you will still get blown off anytime. Meanwhile you can be autistic and not even know how to talk to females but if you are Chad in looks, you probably will already achieve far more success.

This is already known but even a weeaboo anime copemaxx game is tell this to you now.

jfl I cringed now remembering all those cold approaches I did back in the day

We need more anime blackpills like this.
To many animes have bluepilled simps

JFL at NT copers

Face X Height = Everything

If you are not 6' tall, you might as well be 6' under

I've always wanted to play this game but it's just too long. Anyways, I watched everything. Pretty blackpilled.