Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal blackpill from when I was 12.

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I was in school. Just sitting in the back of the class with nobody sitting next to me (as per usual). In front of the class some two bitches were acting retarded, yelling and laughing like the low IQ cunts they were.

Now the teacher got pissed and told one of the girls (which was a stacy-lite btw) to go and sit with me. She immediately protested. Stared arguing with the teacher about how she doesn't want to and shit. This lasted a couple minutes whilst I was just sittting there red as fuck. Eventually she did sat next to me with immense disgust.

After the break though when we came back to the class. She wasn't there. This bitch literally ran out of the school because she had to sit next to me. :lul::lul::lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:The teacher called her parents and shit. And then for the next couple minutes yelled at me because I must of done something to her. The next day she sat in her usual place.

Just another blackpill I remembered randomly. It never fucking began.

If you were Chad she would've thanked the teacher and then gave you a handjob during class.

i still remember when i was that age a foid told me " no one will ever love you , no one will ever listen to you or respect you "

do fucking brutal

that quote will haunt me forever

Blackpills from school make me want to rope

Dude almost the same thing happened to me, i was at the second row at the front of the class, two prime stacys were at the back and couldn't stop talking, prof ordered that one of them take a seat in front of me, and she was always wearing those skin tight jeans with no belt on, i tried not to stare too much, but after she sat down, i could see her red g-string with her ass crack of her perfect tanned, tight bubble butt :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:, one of my best memories.

Another one is getting out of the bus in the morning and walking to school, we had to go thru a small wood trail, and there was another stacy with tight yoga pants, her g-string was always poking out of it when she walked. I wished i could burried my face in ngl. :feelsohh::feelstastyman:

Made high school a little bit more tolerable, the rest was ultra nightmare.

I wish I had the courage to rope

Sad shit man. Beyond brutal.

That's brutal man whores remind us from a early age on how subhuman we are