Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Blackpill From Jsanza29

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
People don't understand how hard I had it. I had a rough past as well as a good. I was a good looking kid who got bullied throughout his school years. Despite of all the bullying, I was very active and had a group of friends. I loved playing sports, video games, and with toys. I was also very social, unlike now. I suffered one of the most brutal puberties in human history. I was a 9/10 and dropped down to a 2/10. My biggest flaws today are my recessed jaw, chin and my big crooked nose. If I get those 3 things fixed, I might be able to turn back the clock. But for now I'm fucking ugly and there's no denying it. But if you think that I was an ugly kid too, you are deluded and I won't listen to you. At age 17, I got a lot of acne and my nose became very crooked because of my aging process. It was purely genetic and perhaps, it had to do with mouth breathing too. As for my mouth, the braces I had fucked it up and turned it into a fish mouth. My jawline and chin became very recessed as well. Throughout my early adult years, I developed a lot of acne scars due to the excessive acne. Overall, I felt much better in the past than I do now. Now I sleep most of the time and have no energy at all. My sleeping problem is making me gain more and more weight by the day. I could become obese the way I'm going. Back then, I was full of life and kept busy all the time despite the severe bullying. I changed drastically. People don't even recognize me as a kid. I'm a completely different person. Now as a man who's 20s are coming to a close, I'm very sluggish, inactive, have no motivation and of course, have a very odd look to me which could be the primary issue that's holding me back from succeeding and being positive. I guess that I was destined to be an incel all along. My good looks were temporary. See the truth in the link. *In honor of young Johnny, who once was a happy person.https://i.imgur.com/KsV0B3k.png

Did he rope or is he still alive

NeverSubmit said:
I was a 9/10 and dropped down to a 2/10.
iu

To be fair, I sort of know how this feels pretending to be a female for 12 years.

Wtf how is that even possible? If you look good, you aren't going to lose it. It may deteriorate but unless you have a freak accident I don't think puberty alone can make you good to ugly.

If he got bullied as a kid he was NOT a 9/10 in ANY way. In addition you don't drop fucking 7 points due to puberty. He's overrating his kid looks probably.

z2020 said:
Wtf how is that even possible? If you look good, you aren't going to lose it. It may deteriorate but unless you have a freak accident I don't think puberty alone can make you good to ugly.

Yes it can and I am proof of it

Uglychad said:

i was etremely gl as a kid but started mouth breathing which dropped me down at least 5 points

Parents see their kids mouth breathing and do nothing?

In the information age, normals don’t know what really matters.

He was NEVER good looking, he OGRE even when he was a kid, he just cant accept this.

KsV0B3k.png

blackpill_incel said:
Uglychad said:
i was etremely gl as a kid but started mouth breathing which dropped me down at least 5 points
Mouth breathing is really a cope. My dad mouth breathes heavily in his sleep and his bone structure is similar to Kratos from God of War, it’s all genetic, mouth breathing has little to no impact.

niga was fucking ugly his whole life

Octopusgun2 said:
Mouth breathing is really a cope. My dad mouth breathes heavily in his sleep and his bone structure is similar to Kratos from God of War, it’s all genetic, mouth breathing has little to no impact.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20129889

blackpill_incel said:
Octopusgun2 said:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20129889
How would you explain my dad’s case then? He literally wakes up with saliva on his pillow because of how much he mouth breathes and his bone structure is top tier. Idk but this “mouth breathing affects facial growth” isn’t talked about that much and there aren’t much doctors making people aware about it which to me means that it probably doesn’t have that much of an impact or no impact at all. Plus, mouth breathing is genetic, if you’re born with a recessed chin then you’re gonna mouth breathe and even if you nose breath you won’t fix your bone structure.

NeverSubmit said:
 I was a 9/10 and dropped down to a 2/10.
I know that feel bro who else here /peakedinmiddleschool/?

Octopusgun2 said:
How would you explain my dad’s case then? He literally wakes up with saliva on his pillow because of how much he mouth breathes and his bone structure is top tier. Idk but this “mouth breathing affects facial growth” isn’t talked about that much and there aren’t much doctors making people aware about it which to me means that it probably doesn’t have that much of an impact or no impact at all. Plus, mouth breathing is genetic, if you’re born with a recessed chin then you’re gonna mouth breathe and even if you nose breath you won’t fix your bone structure.

look up mike mew, orthotropics, etc because you're incorrect on nearly every point there

KilluminoidBR said:
He was NEVER good looking, he OGRE even when he was a kid, he just cant accept this.

KsV0B3k.png

Yeah, that's right, he looked totally subhuman as a kid, just fucking LOL at him thinking that is anywhere near a 9/10.

Why is the link imgur but links to youtube?

normiesgunnurm said:
Why is the link imgur but links to youtube?
It's a copy pasted comment from youtube