Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal blackpill experienced today in class

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
So today I'm in my lab and working with my lab partner and when I said something she disagreed with, she referred to me as "little buddy". what the actual fuck, I'm even taller than her and she is short as fuck :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

you aren't attractive so she doesn't even consider you a man just a boy

Damn. It's giga brutal getting height mogged by a foid. You know the moment she even looks at you she thinks you are a complete joke that should be killed for having inferior height genes. She will never give you any respect, let alone sexual attraction.

you got to put her in her place somehow. Don’t let some retarded bitch with no power over you talk to you like that

if a woman perceives you can not crush her and toss her across the room with your bare hands then she is not into you.

So today I'm in my lab and working with my lab partner and when I said something she disagreed with, she referred to me as "little buddy". what the actual fuck, I'm even taller than her and she is short as fuck :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
kill that toilet in tetrix

Break her spine and then pull out her teeth one by one (in roblox)

doesn't matter. They see you in relation to other men.
This, women are unaware and have zero self awareness. Even literall midget would mock us for our height.

Women only consider you tall if you're 6-foot plus it doesn't matter if you mog them by 3 inches. Meme gender.

you got to put her in her place somehow. Don’t let some retarded bitch with no power over you talk to you like that

That's rough bro
Bro I wasn’t even expecting her to say that shit. It was unexpected and honestly hurt a lot. The fuck is a little buddy. Dude am I 5 years old for her say that shit.

Women only consider you tall if you're 6-foot plus it doesn't matter if you mog them by 3 inches. Meme gender.
Makes sense honestly. Not even close to 6 foot

Wish i could have done something. I just didn’t want to get kicked out of the lab and also it was so unexpected. That shit hurt

Wish i could have done something. I just didn’t want to get kicked out of the lab and also it was so unexpected. That shit hurt

You gotta be subtle. Convey that she is a stupid little retard with your tone of voice and with something you say. It’s hard to think of what to say exactly because of the vague description

You are not a man in her eyes

Bro I wasn’t even expecting her to say that shit. It was unexpected and honestly hurt a lot. The fuck is a little buddy. Dude am I 5 years old for her say that shit.
It's worse for a girl to ouright reject you than to call you her little buddy :fuk:

I mog most of the foids too and they still call me short because I am not 6 feet:feelsbadman::feelsbadman: