Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal Blackpill: comparing "attractive" male and female celebrities

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
1682964958 henry cavill 1

First we have Henry Cavill who has extremely amazing cheekbones, amazingly rare facial features and is 6'1. Above average in all features. Let's compare him to Margot Robbie
Margot robbie goes makeup free for a trip to the gym 15

Looks extremely bad without makeup and questionable in makeup. Isn't a natural blonde and instead dyes her hair and has never taken a picture without makeup or dyed hair. Her facial features themselves are below average in a lot of ways. Her nose and smile resemble mine which should tell you all you need to know and overall she's average to below average but if anyone says so they get bombarded by insecure women. I'll just remind you that women typically do not see reason to defend attractive women. On average attractive women are less likely to be hired by women and more likely to be mistreated by them. There's multiple studies on this so when they defend Margot Robbie they're defending themselves because if an average woman like her isn't ultra hot it means their obese ugly asses stand no chance.
Next we have Timothy buttfuck
535891 v9 bc

Extremely above average features such as his eye arra and eyes, cheekbones etc... Let's compare him to his gf in his recent movie.
Zendaya Without Makeup 2

Zendaya, pushed by the media and pop culture as one of the most attractive women looks like a half breed missing link neanderthal. Actually let's just do a genderswap to see how well she fairs as a man.
Picsart 23 09 04 08 25 11 645

Well the app already thought she was a man but after applying a more masculine filter here are the results. As you can see definitely not someone who would be praised as one of the most attractive men.

Even worse is while Henry Cavill, and Timothy buttfuck had extremely above average features. Henry especially with his height. Zendaya is extremely below average in every area. Especially her breasts if you can call them that.
C3dkqorg zendaya 625x300 04 September 23

In conclusion as everyone knows it's obvious Hollywood is pushing unattractive women to be seen as more attractive. The main producer of the Witcher series already admitted it. Probably some plot of the elite to increase inceldom by raising the ugliest hags SMV.

Attachments

• 535891_v9_bc.jpg
    535891_v9_bc.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Who cares about Hollywood, not us

if i had a face like that superman actor i would have been in a private jet rn surounded by ton of women

his recent movie.
Zendaya Without Makeup 2

Zendaya, pushed by the media and pop culture as one of the most attractive women looks like a half breed missing link neanderthal. Actually let's just do a genderswap to see how well she fairs as a man.
Picsart 23 09 04 08 25 11 645

Well the app already thought she was a man but after applying a more masculine filter here are the results. As you can see definitely not someone who would be praised as one of the most attractive men.
Unironically looks like a young Obama.

I remember someone saying "today is paradise for chubby chasers" because the media keeps promoting overweight and obese toilets, the opposite is true, because they have such inflated egos they no longer want to "settle" for anyone below model looks.

if i had a face like that superman actor i would have been in a private jet rn surounded by ton of women
Yep. If you're an attractive man you're destined for success meanwhile if you're an attractive woman there's gonna be so much women trying to ruin or block your career.

I remember someone saying "today is paradise for chubby chasers" because the media keeps promoting overweight and obese toilets, the opposite is true, because they have such inflated egos they no longer want to "settle" for anyone below model looks.

i think it also has to do with the fact that attractive men are easier to come by, the overwhelming majority of women look recessed without makeup.

i think it also has to do with the fact that attractive men are easier to come by, the overwhelming majority of women look recessed without makeup.
That's true. Most women are unattractive which is why incels exist. My mother was extremely unattractive while my father was fairly attractive personally.

Reminds me of the popular memes
B976C390 7EBB 4794 842C 196E7845F4B2
1495F675 32A0 4E69 841F A5BF9A859738
445A44B3 756A 4A16 B77B D52BD76C524A
75A46430 D3AB 4628 A576 DEEE96608F29

I hate seeing mulattos cause they remind me of my dad

Why the fuck did my mom choose him I cannot comprehend it

i think it also has to do with the fact that attractive men are easier to come by
No.
Timothy buttfuck
:feelskek: I gave him a similar name.
In conclusion as everyone knows it's obvious Hollywood is pushing unattractive women to be seen as more attractive.
I'm going to have to push-back on this and suggest a different reason that's more natural: it's simply because of the male sex-drive. Men are so accepting of such a wide and varied set of features that, I'm going to say it, women's looks are not as rewarded. All women are instead rewarded for being women.

That's true. Most women are unattractive which is why incels exist. My mother was extremely unattractive while my father was fairly attractive personally.
I know what you're trying to say. But I would advise you make a distinction between good-looking and attractive. As good-looking we have the wherewithal to describe with skull and bones and skin, but attractive? Men would find a banana peel attractive. Men find drawings of female bodies attractive.

This also allows for better syllogisms such as "Women find only good-looking men attractive and most men are not good-looking, therefore it is over." Or "A woman can be good-looking or not good-looking and men find both of such women attractive, therefore women always win."

Attractiveness is like a propensity to evoke attraction from a group of people, right? It's a feeling. But a forward grown maxilla can be defined in geometric terms, it should be regarded as a physical property.

I think greater education about looks theory and us accepting and promoting this distinction will bring enlightenment and quell confusion and bring greater objectivity.

Her facial features themselves are below average in a lot of ways.
This is cope. She is pretty good-looking in the ranks of celebrities. This is evident from her eye-shape alone.

The photograph you chose to showcase is not representative. What isn't cope is that, focal distance, lighting, angles, matter.

Trust me, I don't think this bitch should be famous, but regardless of what I think, she's still a woman and good-looking.

Zendaya legit looks like a chimp, ngl

Margot looks great with or without makeup, meanwhile Zendaya looks like a fucking monkey without the oodles of makeup and shit on her face.

The wonders of race mixing :feelshaha: