Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal: average white woman in America weighs 171 pounds

D

Doubledown

Greycel

"Your racial and ethnic background plays a part in your weight too. Across racial groups, average women’s weights in the U.S. look like this:"

• Non-Hispanic Asian: 132.4 pounds
  • Hispanic: 169 pounds
  • Non-Hispanic White: 170.9 pounds
  • Non-Hispanic Black: 186.1 pounds

Most women just need to be average weight and have long hair to be attrative to the majority of men, and they can't even pull that off.

Ofc its the sheboons being landwhales :feelsUgh:

based 3rd post that you have made in 3 entire years lol

"Your racial and ethnic background plays a part in your weight too. Across racial groups, average women’s weights in the U.S. look like this:"

Sell me your account :society:

coz cumskin foids have no self control :feelsdevil:

and also food in US is way too cheap. its practically social welfare with massive farm subsidies given to stupid ass farmers so they keep voting for Republicans. the end result is cheap corn and cheap food. thats why in US colas use corn syrup instead of sugar.

and there're also food stamps given to niggers and trailer trashes :feelsjuice: just feed and breed more niggers and spics bro!

thats why slim white foids are so rare these days. over abundance of food so they all get fat. and one's dont want to fat, have to gymmaxx :feelsdevil:

ever wonder why other culture has much less gym culture yet they're much more thin than fucking cumskins in America? for example western Europe, East Europe etc. coz they dont fucking eat like a fucking pig so they dont have to fucking sign up for gym membersghip to burn off fat when they're not taking in so much fat in the first place

They also get fat because they can still get sex from men on their level or above. There's less obese men for a reason. Even bluepilled men know that if they become obese it's likely over for them.

It's not "fat" it's "THICC" :soy:

So you mean I get to uohhh and watch society degrade?

Never began for us amerifats

@Broly The average American "women":fuk:

I’m in high school and most white girls look good and aren’t fat but there are still of course fat ones.
Most of the fat white women must be from the south because like 70% of the women here are at least overweight. Least where I live:fuk:
I’m 140 pounds dude jfl.
over for you brocel.

Jfl. I’m heavier than only average asian foids.

Shannon Rose is truly an outlier.

244053397 4477562145668024 8235631267237736746 n

Ipecac! Or was it IPhone?

put down the burgers you fat cunts

But I still don’t get how black women are so fat.
More traditional. They know how to cook even if it isn’t super healthy and don’t work as much. Also constantly having kids and not recovering from it.

i don't care, i like teenagers

:feelspuke:
This is why it’s critical to get a young fefail before it’s too late and your only option is to date landwhales. These number are skewed by older foids. Most 18-25 year old foids are still in shape.

One thing is for certain, hispanic foids fuckin love their greasy burritos, tacos, and nachos lol. They bloat up easily if theyre not careful.

As for mayo whores, its like most of them don't care.

It grosses me out tbh. Every time I see a foid eating. "Stop fuckin eating" is what I feel like saying. Everytime I see a whore she is munching on some damn snack. Bitch would be 10+ lbs lighter alone if they weren't always munching on something.

Jesus Sheboons are oh-beast

They're just short 14 pounds of being able to compete in heavyweight boxing matches

All more than I weigh:feelsclown:
:lul::feelsrope:same
One thing is for certain, hispanic foids fuckin love their greasy burritos, tacos, and nachos lol. They bloat up easily if theyre not careful.

As for mayo whores, its like most of them don't care.

It grosses me out tbh. Every time I see a foid eating. "Stop fuckin eating" is what I feel like saying. Everytime I see a whore she is munching on some damn snack. Bitch would be 10+ lbs lighter alone if they weren't always munching on something.
legit it's insane. they have no restraint

Last edited:
I fucking hate land whales

Over for whitefeverhavers

White foids on average weigh more than Hispanic foids?:feelswhat: Not in California.

The average black female weighs almost the same as me JFL.

Most women just need to be average weight and have long hair to be attrative to the majority of men, and they can't even pull that off.

TF I am 145 pounds :feelswhat::feelswhat:
It explains why female virginity has overtaken male in recent years. Who will fuck landwhales

It's not because 80/20 rule is wrong, but because foids are inflating like a baloon
Figure1final w640

slampig nation

Cope. That's just them being retarded and afraid of a meme virus.
See closely blindcel foid virginity has been rising sharp since 2018.

Plus the graph asked for people who didn't have sex LAST YEAR which means effects of 2020 would be reflected in 2021 column.

A large percentage of people not having sex in 2020 would shoot the graph up in 2021.

But.... I'm volcel for not trying to ascend with one of the countless Moby-Dicks in my country, right? That's what cucks tell us anyways. This country needs a famine or two. Also that's 60 lbs over me on average for shits sake.

Last edited: