Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal at college

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
Recently on the exam day in my college, when my exam is over and i am discussing the question paper with the fellow normies outside the college campus, then on that day there's the birthday of high tier becky of our class, then she came and said that she will giving her birthday party at nearby restaurant, she invited all the normies that were outside of college campus except me. She invited all the normies that were with me outside the college campus except me, she saw me and give disgusting expression and acted like she ignored me and if I don't exist. Then suddenly all the normies gone to the restaurant and i was left alone outside at the college campus. I got really heart broken and sad for this humiliation. That bitch texted me when she need some academic help, but at her birthday party she brutally insulted me by the inviting all the normies who were with me.

Damn, that is brutal. I'm sorry you went through that terrible experience. Just know that all women are the same, they ignore sub5 males and give their attention to good looking guvs.

Damn, that is brutal. I'm sorry you went through that terrible experience. Just know that all women are the same, they ignore sub5 males and give their attention to good looking guvs.
Yes that bitch give attention and have a strong friend with two high tier normies of my class

You shouldn't expect anything from anyone, that is how you can prevent heartbreak and unnecessary humiliation.

Recently on the exam day in my college, when my exam is over and i am discussing the question paper with the fellow normies outside the college campus, then on that day there's the birthday of high tier becky of our class, then she came and said that she will giving her birthday party at nearby restaurant, she invited all the normies that were outside of college campus except me. She invited all the normies that were with me outside the college campus except me, she saw me and give disgusting expression and acted like she ignored me and if I don't exist. Then suddenly all the normies gone to the restaurant and i was left alone outside at the college campus. I got really heart broken and sad for this humiliation. That bitch texted me when she need some academic help, but at her birthday party she brutally insulted me by the inviting all the normies who were with me.
fucking cunt vile whore rape her and your fake cel btw for being friend with holes

You shouldn't expect anything from anyone, that is how you can prevent heartbreak and unnecessary humiliation.
I am not expecting anything. I was there outside the college campus with others normies, then suddenly she invited every one except me and then she give disgusting expression towards me, although I didn't do nothing

fucking cunt vile whore rape her and your fake cel btw for being friend with holes
I am not friend with foids, she rarely and occasionally asked me for academic help, and otherwise she doesn't acknowledge my existence. Also that normies were not my friend

College women do not care about sub5 men sorry

I am not friend with foids, she rarely and occasionally asked me for academic help, and otherwise she doesn't acknowledge my existence. Also that normies were not my friend
cuck fake cel get out of here

College women do not care about sub5 men sorry
I was not expecting to get invited, but she gave a disgusting expression and invited every other who are with me, except me

I was not expecting to get invited, but she gave a disgusting expression and invited every other who are with me, except me
Jfl expecting getting invited to party by hole that’s how I know your not really incel

Jfl expecting getting invited to party by hole that’s how I know your not really incel
Stfu I was not expecting, but gave me a disgusting expression for no reason

I’m already failing my freshman year in college, I’m probably going to drop out cause I realize I hate school and smart people

Stfu I was not expecting, but gave me a disgusting expression for no reason
fucking I would kill everyone on this forum and in my city I would gladly end my parents (in gta) to be close friends with girl

Brutal as fuck. She deserves to be punished. What does she look like?

fucking I would kill everyone on this forum and in my city I would gladly end my parents (in gta) to be close friends with girl
Simp ? No offense tho

Fucking I am not simp I just am going insane being isolate for 23 yrs now I just want to be friend with girl
You are simp fakecel

what were you expecting lad? you really thought she was your friend and was gonna have sex with you? if you are ugly like you are saying, you knew that would never happen.

what were you expecting lad? you really thought she was your friend and was gonna have sex with you? if you are ugly like you are saying, you knew that would never happen.

Don't help her anymore then.

That bitch texted me when she need some academic help, but at her birthday party she brutally insulted me by the inviting all the normies who were with me.
Yep normies are pretty evil.

"You don't deserve birthday invitation only because you helped her" :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Yea, nobody deserves anything, but if you don't want to be friend of mine dont ask me for help.

Yep normies are pretty evil.

"You don't deserve birthday invitation only because you helped her" :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Yea, nobody deserves anything, but if you don't want to be friend of mine dont ask me for help.
Normies and foids are evil. They only recall me when they needed some academic help, and otherwise they brutally outcast me for thier frnd circle

Just ignore it and move on, happens to me all of the time

Sorry to hear that

I left UNI and am on a program to get an assoc and a pair of certs that will land me a better-starting salary and more job options than my original goal anyway. I remember my neighbors above me were insane and I couldn't relocate, work with the landlord to do something about it, or anything at all. I couldn't sleep and I was getting stonewalled by a class where the teacher was stopping me and others from passing by not teaching level-appropriate materials. I also didn't like the bs I was getting from my counselor and hated the school's culture and left on to the track I am on now and am glad I am here. I wish I would have done this sooner. The thing is that I had so much progress at UNI that I didn't want to leave until the sleep deprivation and frustration with the way the school did things made me quit. And yeah, foids were making me feel bad too.

I remembered when I heard normies fucking, it made me want to go ER so bad

THIS
However you should always try and help people that if you are 90% certain that they will do the same some day. I think that building a social circle is the only way to ascend.

That's fucking brutal, man.

But if you got invited to the party, do you think it would have gone well?

I've always hated parties and events. Those are for normies. I never felt good attending a party. I was always out of place, no one to hang with. Everyone had their little groups. I was part of none.

So maybe it's better you didn't get invited. It saves you preemptively from the humiliation.

Brutal. Don't talk to her anymore.

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

she invited all the normies that were outside of college campus except me. She invited all the normies that were with me outside the college campus except me, she saw me and give disgusting expression and acted like she ignored me and if I don't exist.
Same didn't happen to @Confessor . He is a fakecel getting female attention