Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal ancientpill

How is this even possible

How is this even possible
Nobody knows.Some theoretize that its because only few men possess farms and other agricultural means of productions in the ancient past.
Some even theoretize that there was an ancient virus that only killed males

The neolithic revolution was a mistake

Come on, 17 females for every 1 male cannot be explained easily
Nobody knows.Some theoretize that its because only few men possess farms and other agricultural means of productions in the ancient past.
Some even theoretize that there was an ancient virus that only killed males
The mortality rate of males must of been the case because otherwise I couldnt see all the other men being cucks while a bunch of other dudes are fucking 17 women each.

Is it possible that most male babies were being killed at birth and that only female babies were allowed to live?

I just can't imagine a bunch of ancientcels just sitting there and accepting 17-1 ratio especially with no modern distractions, comforts and copes

Come on, 17 females for every 1 male cannot be explained easily

The mortality rate of males must of been the case because otherwise I couldnt see all the other men being cucks while a bunch of other dudes are fucking 17 women each.
Bro, they got capped, got sick, starved a lot, went to wars and shit. And A TON got cucked, like today but more hardcore and direct mogging and cucking.

I just can't imagine a bunch of ancientcels just sitting there and accepting 17-1 ratio especially with no modern distractions, comforts and copes

How is it so hard to believe? During that time, there was barely any imagery, and no writing. The sexual taboo was probably very easy to enforce. So ugly or low status men were raised to ignore what sex is. Whenever they acted on their desire for females, they were rejected and shamed.

My guess is those societies were matriarchal.

Why not? most people were laving as srfs an often starving while the nobility lived decadent lifes. This lasted for centuries and there were very few revolts, let alone successful ones.

Is it possible that most male babies were being killed at birth and that only female babies were allowed to live?
Yes,the thought crossed my mind.If that is so then incest must've been practiced widely back then.
most people were laving as srfs an often starving while the nobility lived decadent lifes
Most serfs back then have their basic needs fulfilled and have no incentives to revolt.
This is not the case with the ancient polygamy of 1 chad and 17 roasties

Repost but guess it´s okay so new members can see it.

mortality rate is huge for guys especially in pre modern times where all jobs were more difficult

Women have always been whores, since the dawn of time.
Nothing new here.

no
most of them were raised well before modernity
however it is in their subconcious nature

Paleocopers BTFO

it's hard to believe men being so cucked 8000 years ago, so I would sooner believe it's war

prehistoric society =/= ancient society
you could smack a dudes head with a sock if u wanted

It's a few groups of males raping everything, not the gay gynocratic fantasy this article puts out.

I see radfems cite this paper, but they would not like the reality behind it.