Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal air host pill

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
To give some background before going to the post: In curryland, salaries of people working in state owned enterprises remain the same, irrespective of the enterprise's financial situation. So there's no incentive for people to work hard and improve their goods and services, hence quality of anything owned by the government is absolute shit.

I am a frequent flyer who has flown in many airlines, and had flown in air India few years ago. Air india at that time was owned by the Indian government, and as I said above the service was beyond shitty. One of the things I noticed was that air hosts and hostesses were quite ugly.

In other airlines, the hosts and hostesses were almost always chads and stacies. Even in sand airlines like Gulf air or fly Dubai the hosts and hostesses were very white looking Arabs. At first sight you could literally confuse them as pure bred Nordic Aryans.

[UWSL]Air India was the first airline I had seen where hosts and hostesses were like your average looking curry: short, dark, small frame, skinny fat and nasal voice. [/UWSL]

In October 2021, because of the airline causing massive losses to the government, Air India was sold to a privately held buisness called Tata group. Unlike state enterprises, private players actually care about profits and hence they care about the quality of services.

I flew in air india few days ago, for the first time since it got privatised.

Something I noticed was that all the air hosts and hostesses are far better looking. All of them were tall and light skinned, even tho light skinned Indians are a minority. It makes no statistical sense that recruitment was unbiased since majority of Indians are dark, short, skinny fat and have a nasal accent, but all the air hosts and hostesses I had seen were tall, light skinned, fit and lacked that nasal voice.

It's pretty obvious that all the ugly hosts and hostesses had been fired from their jobs and replaced by good looking ones, or atleast put in positions were they are not much visible to the passengers (like pilot).

Ngl I kinda feel bad for males who lost their job solely for their height and skin color (no empathy for foids tho). If I was a host I would be fired too.

Last edited:
Brutal. Imagine you're working your dream job (if that's what floats your boat, or flies your plane) and you get laid off because of lookism. This is even worse than the halo effect.

Hopefully those regular curries got moved to baggage, inspections, administration or something.

But this is one of the reasons why governments have to privatize things. What was a nice money maker, becomes a money sink. Once they privatize it the airline is paying taxes so its back in the money maker category.

I would prefer a small thin dark skinned curries if I was on a plane.. but normies and foids want tall muscular Aryan looking stewardesses and are willing to pay a lot more to go on airlines with those, then so be it.

Hopefully those regular curries got moved to baggage, inspections, administration or something.

Most likely. You cannot exclude a group of people who form such enormous percentage of your country's population.

Brutal. Imagine you're working your dream job (if that's what floats your boat, or flies your plane) and you get laid off because of lookism. This is even worse than the halo effect.
I was going to say that. That's brutal, imagine working there for quite some years and then getting fired because you are too ugly for the job.

I have flown quiet a bit to, both domestically of course a bit internationally. Some of your observations are accurate and others are generalizations and not so accurate. I will try to untangle it below.

To give some background before going to the post: In curryland, salaries of people working in state owned enterprises remain the same, irrespective of the enterprise's financial situation. So there's no incentive for people to work hard and improve their goods and services, hence quality of anything owned by the government is absolute shit.
This is mostly true but, even when it was Gov owned, AI had picked a combination decent looking airhostess. Or as they like to be called now days in WokeVille "flight attendants". Truth is they used to pick the better looking people for these jobs in India and all over the world from the start, so you already had high tier normie to chad level. (Of course it varies from place to place).
I am a frequent flyer who has flown in many airlines, and had flown in air India few years ago. Air india at that time was owned by the Indian government, and as I said above the service was beyond shitty. One of the things I noticed was that air hosts and hostesses were quite ugly.
I have flown in most Indian domestic airlines. Service in AI is always relatively shitty. But the service being shitty is because there are not prettier employees working in the cabin. The service is shitty because they are generally cheap. Btw, I have flown on United airlines domestically in the US and AI in India and sometimes, AI has done a better job.
In other airlines, the hosts and hostesses were almost always chads and stacies. Even in sand airlines like Gulf air or fly Dubai the hosts and hostesses were very white looking Arabs. At first sight you could literally confuse them as pure bred Nordic Aryans.
This is always true for Gulf and UAE airlines, along with some European airlines and Pacific ones. Yet after the Covid debacle, all things have had to suffer. I wouldn't say they were only white looking. I've seen many olive tone super sexy Stacies on these airlines.
[UWSL]Air India was the first airline I had seen where hosts and hostesses were like your average looking curry: short, dark, small frame, skinny fat and nasal voice. [/UWSL]
I don't know about nasal voice but again I have seen pretty ones and ugly ones jammed in their together. The ones who get the jobs are the quick thinking ones whose English is good. It's not just about their looks, although their looks so help them. Many low IQ ones don't pass the tests. They have to be able to ACT fast in an emergency situation. Not always a plus point for some curries.
In October 2021, because of the airline causing massive losses to the government, Air India was sold to a privately held buisness called Tata group. Unlike state enterprises, private players actually care about profits and hence they care about the quality of services.
Yes.
I flew in air india few days ago, for the first time since it got privatised.
I flew recently and it sucked. But then again I may have been a harsh judge after a longer journey.
Something I noticed was that all the air hosts and hostesses are far better looking. All of them were tall and light skinned, even tho light skinned Indians are a minority. It makes no statistical sense that recruitment was unbiased since majority of Indians are dark, short, skinny fat and have a nasal accent, but all the air hosts and hostesses I had seen were tall, light skinned, fit and lacked that nasal voice.
I have noticed a few better looking ones.
It's pretty obvious that all the ugly hosts and hostesses had been fired from their jobs and replaced by good looking ones, or atleast put in positions were they are not much visible to the passengers (like pilot).
Hope so too.
Ngl I kinda feel bad for males who lost their job solely for their height and skin color (no empathy for foids tho). If I was a host I would be fired too.
Maybe. Maybe not. It isn't always this clear cut. But in general, to very be successful as a flight attendant working in the cabin, yes it definitely helps to be good looking. Promotion and privileges within the company are hard to come by without it.