Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brush your teeth and go the dentist bros. Dont end up like my boomer coworkers

3000showers

3000showers

✩✩✩✩✩
★★★
At 40 they are losing a handful of teeth
They are giving all their life savings to pay for their shitty habits
Dont end up like these retards , broke and toothless

@Saysitsover thoughts?

Is he from UK?

Dentists won't help you, they will only poison you with flouride, take your money and lie to you just like doctors. I'm 32 and I haven't been to the dentist in 3 years. All you have to do is eat a diet high in fat soluble vitamins and eat less sugar, that way you'll never need to go to the dentist anymore. I also have all my wisdom tooth intact, and the last one will soon grow out. The dentists want's you to pull out your wisdom teeth so they can make money. It's all a scam just like the medical profession or pharmaceutical industry.

Dentists won't help you, they will only poison you with flouride, take your money and lie to you just like doctors. I'm 32 and I haven't been to the dentist in 3 years. All you have to do is eat a diet high in fat soluble vitamins and eat less sugar, that way you'll never need to go to the dentist anymore. I also have all my wisdom tooth intact, and the last one will soon grow out. The dentists want's you to pull out your wisdom teeth so they can make money. It's all a scam just like the medical profession or pharmaceutical industry.
I know. You have to diagnose yourself.
But these guys barely even brushed once a day.
Dont trust anyone blindly

@Saysitsover Needs a talking too, Im worried about him saying he has bleeding gums and shi

they will only poison you with flouride
Whats wrong with fluoride, its in tap water here I have considered getting a filter, also for the estrogen.

i use waterpik, mouthwash and expensive toothpaste for my teeth. Also after eating i always drink water to get rid of the left over food

@Saysitsover Needs a talking too, Im worried about him saying he has bleeding gums and shi
He will spend 20x the money if he just let it rot and do 10x more visits
Its self sabotage and a financial suicide

I never go to the dentist and my teeth are fine. It's a scam, as long as you clean your teeth properly, you don't need the dentist.

i use waterpik, mouthwash and expensive toothpaste for my teeth. Also after eating i always drink water to get rid of the left over food
Do not brush allow them to rot out then 3d printed denture

I explained before why teeths brushing is cope
Man its financial suicide once it starts hurting, You wont be able to chew crab legs anymore, Go brush or no crab legs once your teeth fall out, They can NEVER come back.

Absolutely this.

Just brush your teeth pill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back