Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bruhhhhh whites i genuinely think are gonna be displaced look at the birth rates of sand niggers and south asians and the worst off subsuharan africa

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★

Like beyond disgusting Look at the birth rates it's like all the subhuman things will spread there filth but the beautiful will never spread there holy genome brutal The future is niggers ngl

crazy shit, bro

I have heard sub-Saharan Africa's birth rates are because of infant mortality, but I doubt a significant percentage of these people are dying as infants. Statistically, this means the number of objectively smart people in Africa will grow but a huge amount even if they end up being a low percentage of their population. This could end up being a good thing if family planning is enforced in a way that benefits the smart and rich like it was with China's "social child-raising fee". Wars and industrialization will also slow down these numbers.

Where's sub-Saharan Africa going get it's water from?

I have heard sub-Saharan Africa's birth rates are because of infant mortality, but I doubt a significant percentage of these people are dying as infants. Statistically, this means the number of objectively smart people in Africa will grow but a huge amount even if they end up being a low percentage of their population. This could end up being a good thing if family planning is enforced in a way that benefits the smart and rich like it was with China's "social child-raising fee". Wars and industrialization will also slow down these numbers.

Bro this sint about iq it's simple looks the less whites there are the more subhumans there are the more incels there are over ngl

Stfu curry faggot.

You're not accounting for how many people will die in those regions though.

Stfu curry faggot.

Some paki rat keeps barking consistently. Fuck you genuinely.
You're not accounting for how many people will die in those regions though.

But the birth rates catch up to the birth rates or else the over whelming population wouldn't go up it would be stable or near know

Last edited:
Some paki rat keeps barking consistently. Fuck you genuinely.

But the birth rates catch up to the birth rates or else the over whelming population wouldn't go up it would be stable or near know
Since when do rats bark? CURRYNIGGER IQ.

Maybe we should stop fucking feeding them. I mean it, there are nations in Africa where more than 100% of the national budget comes from western aid. More than a hundred percent. How does that even work? Beats me.

Maybe we should stop fucking feeding them. I mean it, there are nations in Africa where more than 100% of the national budget comes from western aid. More than a hundred percent. How does that even work? Beats me.
Jews probably feed them through the UN

Bro this sint about iq it's simple looks the less whites there are the more subhumans there are the more incels there are over ngl
how will there be more incels if niggers are literally displacing whites via birth rates :lul:

Whites have always been a small percentage of the world population. I think they will last because even though western Europe and america and canada and australia are letting huge amounts of immigrants in, eastern europe and russia as well as white enclaves all over the planet will continue to be almost exclusively white even though they will be drastically outnumbered by other populations.

It would also help if sub saharan africans could use condoms and birth control because they are not gonna stop fucking anytime soon. The last thing this planet needs is more people anywhere, especially not in sub saharan africa where they already cant support their own population. The entire planet needs to take an approach like china and limit their country’s birth rate.

Whites have always been a small percentage of the world population. I think they will last because even though western Europe and america and canada and australia are letting huge amounts of immigrants in, eastern europe and russia as well as white enclaves all over the planet will continue to be almost exclusively white even though they will be drastically outnumbered by other populations.

It would also help if sub saharan africans could use condoms and birth control because they are not gonna stop fucking anytime soon. The last thing this planet needs is more people anywhere, especially not in sub saharan africa where they already cant support their own population. The entire planet needs to take an approach like china and limit their country’s birth rate.

I had my own plans to solve it but I don't have the sufficient power and it would breed out ethnic races honestly i perfer a subsuharan future than a chink future blacks are too low iq to do half the genocides the chinks have done.

Added to that they look nicer on averages

I dont care tbh. Wont be around to see the worst of it when sub saharan africa becomes too hot for people to live there because of climate change and tens of millions of refugees migrate to europe

Sucks to be us

sterilise the 3rd world

Massive Cope

Sub Saharan Niggers

the world is going to become a massive shithole jfl

its over

How is this cope?
The black supremacists will not allow this. When whites are a minority in all former white countries, which will be soon, and black and migrant supremacist groups have taken political power (just look at the current political climate, not far off now)
All aspects of white society will be dismantled, white owned companies, white majority neighbourhoods etc. will be labelled as bastions and producers of white supremacy and institutional racism and will be attacked and removed.

Blacks don't want equality, their egos and vanity are to big. Even white police officers kissing and washing their feet is not enough.
And you can be certain that they will rewrite history to be africanised, this is already taking place.
White history will be suddenly filled with prominent blacks which whitey tried to keep hidden.

In 100 years whites will be almost forgotten as a world power.
And not to long ago whites made up 1/3 of the world population

sub-Saharan Africa's birth rates are because of infant mortality
nigeria alone, just one random country in africa, in the past TEN YEARS ALONE has added as many people to their country than the entire combined populations of norway, denmark, sweden, ireland, finland, and the netherlands lmao jfl look it up.

its literally fucking over for the world

This won't last.

The Jews are plotting WWIII (which they intend to be nuclear) as I type.

Lots of goyim are going to be "culled" and not just the white ones.

demographics are destiny, the future will be hordes of africans ruled over by the chinese and arabs

Sub-Saharan niggers aren't an issue. They are currently being colonized by chinks.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back