Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bruh, I just had a weird, objective reality experience

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I was sitting here, minding my own business, when my brain just sort of... ascended about my skull, a bit. And I saw myself, hunched over a computer in a dimly-lit room, the very same room I grew up in, laughing about dumb shit on the internet and typing my brain shit out on here. And I realized: I'm a loser. The very same loser that people all around me mocked relentlessly; that which I was destined to become. It was the most horrible realization, and in that moment, I saw how truly over it is, for a lonely, ugly creature like me. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You are not a loser, everything successful people take is for granted, you were unlucky, like the rest of us barring the fakecels having sex rn while browsing.

You are not a loser, everything successful people take is for granted, you were unlucky, like the rest of us barring the fakecels having sex rn while browsing.
I know it's not my fault; but that makes me feel even more helpless. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:

I have also had this realization, but I honestly do not think the full effects of it will hit me until I am at least a little older; only then can I truly realize my pathetic and horrible situation with 100% clarity.

Also if the blackpill is any solace to you, due to your genetics, it is likely it was over before it even began, you just didn't know it yet.

I know it's not my fault; but that makes me feel even more helpless. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk:
I would like to share a quote with you.

"Of all men’s miseries the bitterest is this: to know so much and to have control over nothing" - Herodotus

I have also had this realization, but I honestly do not think the full effects of it will hit me until I am at least a little older; only then can I truly realize my pathetic and horrible situation with 100% clarity.
That's how I felt when I was younger, and I remember having the realization, but ignoring it, not wanting to believe the logical outcomes.

Also if the blackpill is any solace to you, due to your genetics, it is likely it was over before it even began, you just didn't know it yet.
I've always sort of known, at least in the back of my head. I could never consciously accept it until well into adulthood. I didn't want to believe it; I wished that by not believing it, it would cease to be real. But that didn't happen, clearly. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I would like to share a quote with you.

"Of all men’s miseries the bitterest is this: to know so much and to have control over nothing" - Herodotus
I relate to this too well. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Shit ain’t easy man…

If we’re not doing this, what are we doing? There’s nothing out there for us.

I hate when I see recording of myself because I realise that I am actually as ugly and as much of a loser that I fear I am.

I wonder how our younger selfs would react if they saw us rn

I was sitting here, minding my own business, when my brain just sort of... ascended about my skull, a bit. And I saw myself, hunched over a computer in a dimly-lit room, the very same room I grew up in, laughing about dumb shit on the internet and typing my brain shit out on here. And I realized: I'm a loser. The very same loser that people all around me mocked relentlessly; that which I was destined to become. It was the most horrible realization, and in that moment, I saw how truly over it is, for a lonely, ugly creature like me. :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
We're not losers.

To lose you must first play the game, in equal footing to other players. But in the case of omega males, we had iron balls shackled to our ankles, our joysticks weren't even plugged in, we were blindfolded. You get it: we were never truly in the game as players. We were put in it as punching bags and target practice for normies to unload their hostility and frustrations.

We didn't "lose", because the "game" never even began for us. We were born as omega males, and we live as omega males.

We're not losers.

To lose you must first play the game, in equal footing to other players. But in the case of omega males, we had iron balls shackled to our ankles, our joysticks weren't even plugged in, we were blindfolded. You get it: we were never truly in the game as players. We were put in it as punching bags and target practice for normies to unload their hostility and frustrations.

We didn't "lose", because the "game" never even began for us. We were born as omega males, and we live as omega males.
And we’ve got to get on with the business of figuring out other games to play. Or making them.

And we’ve got to get on with the business of figuring out other games to play. Or making them.
Perfect.
We must make our own games, because we're definitely not in the playing field along with the normies.
We don't even own the equipment required to join their game !

Perfect.
We must make our own games, because we're definitely not in the playing field along with the normies.
We don't even own the equipment required to join their game !
We don't have the equipment or resources to make our own game, either, though. That's where this whole "just don't play the game" meme falls apart. It's the only game to play, and if you're not playing it, you're stuck. :fuk: