Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bruh, Fix your country! Dont need to come here for help when you keep fucking yourself over

Signed :feelsgah:
The more the merrier! :feelsthink:

what is even happening is sudan

DONT SIGN IT YOU IDIOT! YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SIGN, ITLL RUIN THE WHITE RACE!
i see you're one of the many stormfrontcels on this forum but are you at least aryan/nordic what's your ethnic background?

i see you're one of the many stormfrontcels on this forum but are you at least aryan/nordic what's your ethnic background?
Nordic, 511 blue eyes, But ugly hence why im here.

Not posting on any racist forum tbh, I just dont like the N word culture and the stupid mumble rap and ayo look culture, I hate it!, Everyone is trying to be a nigger these days.

Nordic, 511 blue eyes, But ugly hence why im here.
nordic is too vague what sepecific ethnic group do you belong to are you swedish or norweigan,etc
also what's your hair color
Not posting on any racist forum tbh, I just dont like the N word culture and the stupid mumble rap and ayo look culture, I hate it!, Everyone is trying to be a nigger these days.
that sounds fair

nordic is too vague what sepecific ethnic group do you belong to are you swedish or norweigan,etc
also what's your hair color

that sounds fair
Aleredy posted it before

Why is East Africa so garbage? Why does Zoodan even have a war?

Why is East Africa so garbage? Why does Zoodan even have a war?
They keep firing russian AKs at eachother JFL instead of rebuilding theyre country, its just wasting resources on them if they dont fix they country.

There might be a mass exodus of Indians leaving the West for India around the 2040/2050 mark when India becomes holds better infrastructure for building businesses and quality of life.

Thoughts @JayGoptri ?
Indian women are ugly tho

There might be a mass exodus of Indians leaving the West for India around the 2040/2050 mark when India gets better infrastructure for building businesses and quality of life.

Thoughts @JayGoptri ?
So you have a good source for this? Or you just spit ballin youngin :feelsclown: ...

Yeah. But I'm likely to agree. That's for sure. Something is in the works. All of the people in the West I talk to are fed up and looking for something easier, and honestly they are just slow...

Hope he and 300 milion nigs in sudan die brutally by missiles

a speculative statement does not necessarily require a citation or reference tbh
It does not, that's correct. However, I would be somewhat excited to see if there were undercurrents in articles and writings of others regarding this idea. What you and I (and a lot of people) generally feel is true and likewise will also be echoed by other writers somewhere, somehow. I haven't found one on this topic yet, so I was hoping maybe you had when I read your post...etc that's all !

Last edited:
They keep firing russian AKs at eachother JFL instead of rebuilding theyre country, its just wasting resources on them if they dont fix they country.
UN and other NGOs should stop supporting niggers all together and let them fend for themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back