Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Browsing /r/Braincels is so weird

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I haven't used reddit since the ban, I would occasionally lurk and go on unpopularopinion but nothing compared to when r incels was still up. I went on braincels and its so weird, it's like r incels but a liberal version, no satire (when we say "rope now" they think its literal and ban you), most threads top comment is a cucktears user, very few incels who aren't blue pilled, it's like a politically correct version of r incels, it's like seeing remnants of an ancient empire trying to survive, I got nastalgic of r incels, does anyone else miss it? Even though this forum is just as good something about r incels made it so amazing.

NOTHING willl ever compare to the Golden Age of r/incels...NOTHING!

a-virgin-nigger said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8&list=RDMMunRldLdllZ8[/video]

Goodbye, braincels

N O S T A L G I A

UncannyValley said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unRldLdllZ8&list=RDMMunRldLdllZ8[/video]

It has gotten cucked since they banned me. I was the only one fighting off normies.

"He could have used that PPSH for going ER"

https://www.reddit.com/r/Braincels/comments/7xswdq/incel_waiting_for_his_defloration_colorized_ca/

Yeah, if Braincels ever gets popular, it's going to get taken down lol

/r/MaleForeverAlone exists but it's gonna get deleted pretty quick, get in while you still can

braincels will never compare. Place is ruined anyway.

I'm temporary banned from there. I was the one who got him all the subs in the first place. During my finals, I made an account and posted some extreme stuff there.

Reddit is cuck central

You can't really say anything there

wish I had known about it before it got taken down rip I found out about it the day I got taken down if only I know there were so many like minded individuals out there

Sadist said:
wish I had known about it before it got taken down rip I found out about it the day I got taken down if only I know there were so many like minded individuals out there

You can use the web archive to simulate browsing r/incels

a-virgin-nigger said:
I don't understand your similar group of posters that struggle letting reddit go.

No, it was never best for incels there. It was always a matter of time before your freedom of speech would be taken away by reddit fascists.

a-virgin-nigger said:

Nothing compares to the old memes/stories on r/incels. RIP.

Grotesque said:
I don't understand your similar group of posters that struggle letting reddit go.

No, it was never best for incels there. It was always a matter of time before your freedom of speech would be taken away by reddit fascists.

This.

whogivesafucc said:
Reddit is cuck central

You can't really say anything there

Truth, but it's even more cucked beyond belief because they have a female mod, lmfao.

Grotesque said:
a-virgin-nigger said:

The site itself was shit but the posts were much better and there were less fakecels and cucks among the userbase.

This is why I miss /r/incels

a-virgin-nigger said:
The site itself was shit but the posts were much better and there were less fakecels and cucks among the userbase.
This, 100%.

a-virgin-nigger said:

iiiTeMpeR said:
I haven't used reddit since the ban, I would occasionally lurk and go on unpopularopinion but nothing compared to when r incels was still up. I went on braincels and its so weird, it's like r incels but a liberal version, no satire (when we say "rope now" they think its literal and ban you), most threads top comment is a cucktears user, very few incels who aren't blue pilled, it's like a politically correct version of r incels, it's like seeing remnants of an ancient empire trying to survive, I got nastalgic of r incels, does anyone else miss it? Even though this forum is just as good something about r incels made it so amazing.

Like the weimar republic?

iiiTeMpeR said:

R/incels was legendary

its literally cucktears2.0 in training. it is nothning like /r/incels let alone this forum.

Hunter said:
its literally cucktears2.0 in training. it is nothning like /r/incels let alone this forum.

They have a female mod, what do you expect?

Total Imbecile said:
They have a female mod, what do you expect?

A female mod, on a mens forum, how stupid does one have to be to think thats ok? ffs if she at least was actually ugly, but she is a 3/10 (still can get guys but will only settle for chad) AND she posts on cucktears, wtf?