Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Browsing MyFigureCollection and seeing all those oldcels and their collections is depressing as fuck

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★
I very often browse that site and use it daily, in fact I use it more than this site, but I don't interact with anyone over there since no one wants to converse with a piece of shit motherfucker like me. Just use the site to keep track of my own collection. That site is more truecel than this one. I see these profiles of dudes in their 40's or 50's, with pictures of their little weeb dens. And they always have a single bed, they're all obviously fucking incels whether they would like to admit that or not.

All of these fucking rooms by adult men, who should have their own fucking families by now, but instead they are forgotten and have to cope through a method like this and I am frankly one of them. Deep down I know that's my fate and there is nothing I can do to change it, it's my path. This situation is really fucking fucked.

Sure, I could sell my whole fucking collection, make profit here, make a loss there and then what? I'm still an ugly bitch and no one will ever want to associate with me, so what's the point? I think a lot of guys with rooms like these realize that too, in the end it doesn't fucking matter because you are disliked because you are ugly and not because of your fucking anime collection.

Last edited:
I spent money for drugs and hookers

I need anime girls to become real asap

A fantasy world for a world where you are not allowed to fantasize.

The Japanese take advantage of your inceldom, truly.

fuck man I am getting there with the amount of dakimakuras I have…

I've always wanted a goon cave like this

I very often browse that site and use it daily, in fact I use it more than this site, but I don't interact with anyone over there since no one wants to converse with a piece of shit motherfucker like me. Just use the site to keep track of my own collection. That site is more truecel than this one. I see these profiles of dudes in their 40's or 50's, with pictures of their little weeb dens. And they always have a single bed, they're all obviously fucking incels whether they would like to admit that or not.
View attachment 872515View attachment 872518View attachment 872519

All of these fucking rooms by adult men, who should have their own fucking families by now, but instead they are forgotten and have to cope through a method like this and I am frankly one of them. Deep down I know that's my fate and there is nothing I can do to change it, it's my path. This situation is really fucking fucked.

Sure, I could sell my whole fucking collection, make profit here, make a loss there and then what? I'm still an ugly bitch and no one will ever want to associate with me, so what's the point? I think a lot of guys with rooms like these realize that too, in the end it doesn't fucking matter because you are disliked because you are ugly and not because of your fucking anime collection.
Based coomers and based Nippon

this is my future and honestly im ready to accept my fate

fuck man I am getting there with the amount of dakimakuras I have…
I'm already there. My room would repel girls, even if I was Chad, it's that bad. Got the most depraved shit in my room. The thing is that it progressively gets worse, probably in 2 years I'll be hanging tapestries of hentai bitches with a dick in their cunt. And now I am getting into dakimakuras too, and I immediately got a fully nude one.

this is my future and honestly im ready to accept my fate
I accepted this fate 2 years ago, however I don't think this is a coping mechanism that can maintain your sanity.

If Chad owned this foids would still worship him

View attachment 872515View attachment 872518View attachment 872519

adult men, who should have their own fucking families by now
No one "should", or needs a family. Kids are a massive expense. That's like saying adult men should own expensive luxury items like a rolex. There are people that should never have kids. Most people lack the maturity, competency and money to raise a child properly.

I'm already there. My room would repel girls, even if I was Chad, it's that bad. Got the most depraved shit in my room. The thing is that it progressively gets worse, probably in 2 years I'll be hanging tapestries of hentai bitches with a dick in their cunt. And now I am getting into dakimakuras too, and I immediately got a fully nude one.
Same here man I literally got an ecchi(although not hentai) tapestry recently but haven’t put it up
I have about 10 daki covers
I also have some “large” onaholes…

Can't you just buy whores, alcohol and guns with all that money as evERy based inkler should?