Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Browsing .is while my barber is cutting my hair

Do u do that?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
I dont care no more

I don't cut my hair because nobody is going to notice me anyway

I shave my own hair

My god you reminded me of when I was getting my hair done and my female barber along with all the other barbers ignored me and their own clients and focused on this one jock football player with a sharp jawline. That was giga rage fuel.

My god you reminded me of when I was getting my hair done and my female barber along with all the other barbers ignored me and their own clients and focused on this one jock football player with a sharp jawline. That was giga rage fuel.
why the fuck would you go to a female barber JFL. You are asking to be cucked ahaha brutal

I went to the same one my whole life so

why the fuck would you go to a female barber JFL. You are asking to be cucked ahaha brutal
I had no idea they were going to be a woman. I just went to one of those chain Barber places. I think it was called sports something or other.

I do it when my bitches jump on my dick

idk do u go to the same one?
No? I've only went to a barber two times in my life. I just dropped by whatever was cheapest. I regretted both times as they fucked my hair up.

Inhib mogs me. I don't even use my phone when I get a haircut

Man a fucking 6’4 normie just walked in and ruined my day :reeeeee: FUCKING BITCH

based. you should blackpill your barber

I just look down because I don't wanna look at my ugly face and I don't use my phone because i dont want the barber to see what im doing

Foid barber = walk out

One offered to dye my hair, the other was on the phone the entire cut

Never again

Foid barber = walk out

One offered to dye my hair, the other was on the phone the entire cut

Never again
Was your hair fucked up afterwards?

I don't go to the barber because I don't want to socialize

Let me guess your barber is your mom?

Nah, i like my barber plus i have to observe he is cutting my hair properly

Neets don't work but they still have a social life/friends
cope. Most neets dont have a social life. Not having a job as an adult male is a social death sentence

cope. Most neets dont have a social life. Not having a job as an adult male is a social death sentence

Aren’t you supposed to keep your hands In the cape lol

I cut my own hair FO FREEEEEE