Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Browsing IncelTear literally only blackpills me more

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
I try to be an individual who rationally questions my beliefs. I fear being pulled into a delusional view of reality, because to quote a certain handome psychopath, I want to be in touch with reality, I want to be in touch with humanity.

I go on IncelTear to challenge my preconceptions of the blackpill, because hey, maybe they have a point that the blackpill isn't a precise sociological model. Perhaps it's exaggerated, perhaps the bluepill has some truth to it.
I remember I used to be so optimistic and bluepilled (and was so till 22), that people are generally amazing to be around and everyone around me was beautiful because I was the standard of beauty for the world, and there's a part of me - a "light" (lmao) that wants to feel that optimism once again.

But time after time I go on it, I only get omega blackpilled and it double downs and confirms my perception of life. That is, those who pulverize the weak win (both socially and biologically). There are no consequences to ripping apart people below you, the one who rips their soul in two gets glee and reward for hurting others.

Like look at this post - they are literally admitting that romance is over if you don't get hitched at 23.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/tulgcs/kinda_sad/

That's not of course mentioning the fact that the female obsession and messaging of dark-triad incels only confirms the blackpill some more. There's a dark, primal instinct for young women to engage with a giant, hairy, carnivorous beast.

You know crabs? When a mama crab gives birth to her children, she gives birth to hundreds and begins instinctually eating them just to survive. We are those crabs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yNDyXsvMr8

Humanity, I have given the entire entirety of my self loving you, trying to bring you joy, happiness, and smiles. And you have given me 0 love. I don't care if your perception of me is that I am a socially inferior human being that deserves scorn and mockery.

In my mind, I have transcended humanhood, all you stupid apes reacting to externally imposed impulses are below me. I AM A GOD, and you will kneel before me in fear.

(No FBI, I have no plans for hurting anybody, I'm not a fucking spergy retard who wants to die or be in prison - I just don't give a flying fuck about pleasing any one - ANY ONE - any more, my family, my friends, my peers any more. If I am in the abyss or the void alone, despite my love, so be it. This void is my domain, I am the creator, the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, the Lord Omnipotent. No God will bless me with light, I will bless myself).

Last edited:
Crabs eat their own children?

l forgot that place exists.

You should browse FDS, it's much more brutal. It's a hate sub for post-wall 30+ angry Karens and sheboons who encourage female supremacy and think they are entitled to 6'5 rich Chads. They are brutally honest in their hatred of non-Chad men and support eugenics.

Once you're exposed to the truth, it doesn't leave you.

Take this comic for example. A bluepiller would think it simply represents the foid's desire for a "matching personality type" or something. A blackpiller will recognize that a woman saying "the right man doesn't have to try" means that the man's genetic, innate attraction is all that matters and any effort to compensate its absence will only make the man look more pathetic.

Listening to foids "counter" the blackpill will actually just reinforce your belief in the blackpill once you learn to discern what they really mean with their euphemisms and lies.

In my mind, I have transcended humanhood, all you stupid apes reacting to externally imposed impulses are below me. I AM A GOD, and you will kneel before me in fear.
When you overdose on copium, lol.

All they know are small penis jokes and crying emojis.

You should browse FDS, it's much more brutal. It's a hate sub for post-wall 30+ angry Karens and sheboons who encourage female supremacy and think they are entitled to 6'5 rich Chads. They are brutally honest in their hatred of non-Chad men and support eugenics.

When you overdose on copium, lol.
:blackpill::feelskek: