Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brownoids in a nutshell

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
Y'all are instruments of the jews in order to weaken and demoralize whites and deep inside you all know it lol

Brownoids

You would have never grown to such cancerous proportions without western inventions and western medicine.

It's a white world. You are just parasites within it.

indians are what the jews have in mind when they think about goyim

the inherent white worship in Indians
Yeah right? Worshipers don't rape the white tourists they come here :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . What form of a worship is that?

Actually men here worship Russian and Slavic foids if you didn't know.

With such beliefs it is entirely apt that your name is @WorthlessSlavicShit
Apologies then:feelshaha::), most of what I've read on the topic claims that caste position at least somewhat correlated with average skin color, but Western historians often get stuff about other cultures wrong, so I'm definitely looking forward for someone more knowledgeable about that to explain more:feelsokman:;).

Thanks for praising my username btw:feelsautistic:.

I am actually feeling bad :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. Don't be so self hating that you take it as a compliment when some one insults you.

Least Self hating Slav

Apologies then:feelshaha::), most of what I've read on the topic claims that caste position at least somewhat correlated with average skin color, but Western historians often get stuff about other cultures wrong, so I'm definitely looking forward for someone more knowledgeable about that to explain more:feelsokman:;).

The only reason Indians are supporting Israel is because they are BASEDLY bombing those arab children :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . That is our fantasy to bomb mullas and their mosques like that

I am actually feeling bad :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. Don't be so self hating that you take it as a compliment when some one insults you.

Least Self hating Slav
No problem, I just like seeing how people sometimes react to it:feelshaha:.

The only reason Indians are supporting Israel is because they are BASEDLY bombing those arab children :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . That is our fantasy to bomb mullas and their mosques like that
I see:feelswhere::feelshmm:.

The "caste" "system" is more of a misnomer. Caste comes from the word 'casta' which is a portugees word. Portuguese because they were the first colonizer here. They project the caste system they had on to us. Their caste system was race based not ours.

According to all of our mythologies in our religions, dark skin was seen as a attractive trait. Most of our Gods are dark skinned if you didn't know.

You are right. Seems like colorism only started after British colonization here.

Last edited:
No problem, I just like seeing how people sometimes react to it:feelshaha:.
I wish Putin rounded up all the Self hating Slavs and shot all you traitors dead. Why are you so self hating??

Aren't you guys most skillful in wars? Even today Russia moggs all the European countries. You Slavs would have been ruling the world only if you weren't self hating.

He's a "MOsT SUpErIA kUlCha" coper, I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt

He's a "MOsT SUpErIA kUlCha" coper, I'd take anything he says with a grain of salt
You are a kamma nigger. You are literally the Jews. As if you have any say. The Reddys ruling now are better than you kammas

No saar wi r Isreal number 1 sapportars please don't thisrespet us

The "caste" "system" is more of a misnomer. Caste comes from the word 'casta' which is a portugees word. Portuguese because they were the first colonizer here. They project the caste system they had on to us. Their caste system was race based not ours.

According to all of our mythologies in our religions, dark skin was seen as a attractive trait. Most of our Gods are dark skinned if you didn't know.

You are right. Seems like colorism only started after British colonization here.
I see, interesting :feelswhere: .

I wish Putin rounded up all the Self hating Slavs and shot all you traitors dead. Why are you so self hating??
I already said, not self-hating:feelsokman:, just annoyed at the world:feelsbadman::feelsUnreal:.

Aren't you guys most skillful in wars? Even today Russia moggs all the European countries. You Slavs would have been ruling the world only if you weren't self hating.
Would've been nice tbh.

“the Slavs are most courageous and violent, and if it was not for disputes caused by the proliferation of divisions in their branches and fragmentation into tribes, no people would be able to match their strength”

Maybe, but there's no reason not to see what he has to say.

Muh glorious white race

op, you're not white either. Stop trying to claim germanic and anglo achievements as a slav. You're ethnic just like me, but atleast i'm honest with myself.

op, you're not white either. Stop trying to claim germanic and anglo achievements as a slav. You're ethnic just like me, but atleast i'm honest with myself.
Where did I say I was slav?

dnr snowroach

Y'all are instruments of the jews in order to weaken and demoralize whites and deep inside you all know it lol

View attachment 1112028

You would have never grown to such cancerous proportions without western inventions and western medicine.

I will do everything in my power to help the whites and destroy jews

Also reduce our population

Nigger go study, Islam isn’t messing with you as much as you’re convinced it is

View attachment 1112028

Based fuck the kikes