Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brown hair/blue eyes is the best combination (perfect balance of masculine and feminine)

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Brown hair isn't the hard part, having brown hair AND blue eyes is the hard part. I just have a shitty grey-green-ish eye color. I must be mutted as fuck.

I have the same phenotype as hitler but my eyes are a shitty blue color, I wish they looked like @bewitched's avatar.

Brown hair isn't the hard part, having brown hair AND blue eyes is the hard part. I just have a shitty grey-green-ish eye color. I must be mutted as fuck.
Yeah with foids, brunette with light eyes are the best combo IMO. My mom has brown hair and green-hazel eyes.
If that's a real picture of Hitler, it looks VERY crisp especially for the time period. Awesome rare photo.

Yeah with foids, brunette with light eyes are the best combo IMO. My mom has brown hair and green-hazel eyes.

If that's a real picture of Hitler, it looks VERY crisp especially for the time period. Awesome rare photo.
It is obviously a recreation lmao, but it is made to be as realistic as possible.

Plus various people actually commented on his eye color and described it as an amazing blue. So it is pretty much realistic.

It is obviously a recreation lmao, but it is made to be as realistic as possible.

Plus various people actually commented on his eye color and described it as an amazing blue. So it is pretty much realistic.
Aparently, this is a real color photo of him.
C844734B B433 4D2B 8029 082588B5F898

Is brown hair blue eyes good for guys to have

Is brown hair blue eyes good for guys to have
Absolutely. So good that millions of people made him his leader and were willing to be slaughtered for him as cannon fodder like good little cucks. :feelshaha:

Like I said: Darker hair is better for men, but not pitch black like chinks, rather a darker brown + bright eyes is ideal. (Blue eyes is the most recent mutation and only exists in Northern Europe, it is the rarest and most fascinating color, even some ethnics have green eyes, ethnics with blue eyes is the rarest thing in the world).

been saying this

yea it's a pretty good pheno to have tbh.
I still wish I was blond like when I was a kid though.

yea it's a pretty good pheno to have tbh.
I still wish I was blond like when I was a kid though.
Hell no, the requirements for chin, jaw etc are even higher for blonde men.

If you ever noticed, all blonde Chads jawmog the shit out of everyone. At least dark hair give you the appearance of being high-T.

all blonde Chads jawmog the shit out of everyone.
true, if there is one thing I can't do it's jaw mog with this shit chin.

Eye shape > eye color

massive cope, most Poles are like this and we're an incel race

Being born as Chad is the hard part. Everything in this damned universe is randomized as fuck

Khm-khm, the oldest teehee of all "Tall. Dark. and Handsome¨
VS

Black/brown hair+green/blue eyes seems to be a very good combination.

tbh id say that the best combination is black hair with blue eyes or green eyes with blonde hair :bigbrain:

rate my hair colour phenotype pls pic related

Attachments

• 21140407b6f68dd7f5db8683204763ed--i-am.jpg
    21140407b6f68dd7f5db8683204763ed--i-am.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 31