Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brown eyes = subhuman, blue/green eyes = god tier.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[attachment=322]
Brown eyes are the least attractive eye color
o-BROWNEYED-MEN-facebook.jpg

Green and blue eyes are the most attractive
latest

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171130-200011.png
    Screenshot_20171130-200011.png
    40.8 KB · Views: 543
Yeah brown eyes a massive injustice to people who have to look at them. My eyes are the actual color of shit

Yes Chico is subhuman as fuck I guess.

Zyros said:
Yes Chico is subhuman as fuck I guess.

If he had blue or green eyes he would be much more attractive.

I have shit colored brown eyes.

Just fuck my shit up. My eyes look black.

I want green eyes SO FUCKING BAD! EMERALD green eyes.

TFW boring hazel eyes.

wonder why they make brown contacts

>tfw green eyes but one is lazy because genetic lottery won't let me have anything decent

Can vouch, practically the only redeeming feature about my face is my eyes. Blue eyes look green(er) under particular types of light/at different angles because IIRC the fluid on top of your iris/pupil isn't actually fully transparent or something.

[snip]

Sunlight vs. artificial light (you can tell how it affects skin tone in a similar way)

blickpall said:
Can vouch, practically the only redeeming feature about my face is my eyes. Blue eyes look green(er) under particular types of light/at different angles because IIRC the fluid on top of your iris/pupil isn't actually fully transparent or something.
[snip]
Sunlight vs. artificial light (you can tell how it affects skin tone in a similar way)
Is that your eye area on the left? No way you’re Incel. You have surgerymaxxing potential since you lucked out on eye area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eye area is the base and the eye color is the icing on the cake. If you don’t have hunter eyes, there’s no point in having bright eye color. If we take Sylvester Stallone’s eyes and make them bright ice blue, they’d still look like shit. Having a good eye color but a shit eye area is like dogshit with sprinkles on top.

Octopusgun2 said:
Is that your eye area on the left? No way you’re Incel. You have surgerymaxxing potential since you lucked out on eye area.

I have humorously large ears, my nose was broken so it is crooked and was big to begin with, and I have a sub-par chin/jaw. As I said, my eyes are my only truly redeeming facial feature. I don't know how you can determine that I have Chad-tier eye AREA from those photos, though. I think that the area itself isn't so great because I have heavy lids (right photo is me opening my eyes to maximum) and they are very deep-set, especially in comparison to my jutting nose. I was mostly talking about the color.

Asian here. It's over.

blickpall said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I have humorously large ears, my nose was broken so it is crooked and was big to begin with, and I have a sub-par chin/jaw. As I said, my eyes are my only truly redeeming facial feature. I don't know how you can determine that I have Chad-tier eye AREA from those photos, though. I think that the area itself isn't so great because I have heavy lids (right photo is me opening my eyes to maximum) and they are very deep-set, especially in comparison to my jutting nose. I was mostly talking about the color.
Yeah, never mind. The left pic makes you look like you have hunter eyes because I couldn’t see any upperlid exposure so I assumed you have a Chad eye area. Either way, your eye area can definitely be improved with upper lid fillers and you’re good to go (and fillers are cheap as fuck)

Berdea said:
Just fuck my shit up. My eyes look black.

Yeah I have really dark brown eyes that are nearly black too. I have an ogre face and demon eyes, fucking RIP.

Girls don't look at your eyes despite what they claim. Height/Face/Hair is all that matters.

Blue eyes and I'm still subhuman as fuck

my eyes are a very dark brown, fuck

I have brown eyes too. Sigh...

Greenish/blue prey eyes checking in. Makes no difference.

What about blue grey eyes like i have?

My grandfather and all my uncles and aunts from my mom's side are having blue and green eyes and I have brown subhuman eyes.

Brown eyes=Rapist Eyes in most femoid's opinion...

What about blue grey eyes like i have?
What's your skin colour? It's about contrasts I guess. I saw a girl with light brown skin with big grey-blue eyes and it was beautiful. If you have relatively big hunter eyes and tanned skin, it should look godlike.

What's your skin colour? It's about contrasts I guess. I saw a girl with light brown skin with big grey-blue eyes and it was beautiful. If you have relatively big hunter eyes and tanned skin, it should look godlike.
I'm white as a northern european male. My eyes are hooded unlike my big brother who has squinty chad eyes.

If you have brown eyes, your eye area MUST be good.

People with blue/green eyes can get away with having a lesser great eye shape.

I have dark brown eyes like most guys here, damn, most incels have brown eyes:feelsbadman:

I have green eyes. Im incel.

:lul::lul:

I'm white as a northern european male. My eyes are hooded unlike my big brother who has squinty chad eyes.
Doesn't look impressive then. I also have grey-blue eyes with upper eyelid exposure. On top of thag, they are small and close set and my skin is white. Nevertheless, I have to admit that it is still better than brown. Pale skin+brown eyes would be a bad combination. Brown skin+brown eyes can actually be a good combination.

Doesn't look impressive then. I also have grey-blue eyes with upper eyelid exposure. On top of thag, they are small and close set and my skin is white. Nevertheless, I have to admit that it is still better than brown. Pale skin+brown eyes would be a bad combination. Brown skin+brown eyes can actually be a good combination.
Mine are close set to. Sometimes i feel like a cyclops.

Most people in the entire world have brown eyes so that isn't saying much.
Well yeah tbh, it's true, but all i am saying usually people with brown eyes are most likely to be ugly.

Well yeah tbh, it's true, but all i am saying usually people with brown eyes are most likely to be ugly.
What led you to that conclusion? Are you saying that people with brown eyes have more than 50% ugly people?

Brown eyes makes you lose at least 2 points. There's no denying the halo effect.

What led you to that conclusion? Are you saying that people with brown eyes have more than 50% ugly people?
Yes i do belive , blue eyes and green eyes are more of a desired colour of eyes, Most ugly people imo have brown eyes.
Black/Brown hair and eyes are more common so i belive they are more ugly.

Mine are close set to. Sometimes i feel like a cyclops.
My eyes are so small that a girl in my class that had seen me everyday for more than one year only realized that I have blue eyes after 1 year. So basically for me it doesn't even matter what eye colour I have because people can barely see it.

wrong millimeters of bone = subhuman
right millimeters of bone = god tier

You know brown eyes are genetically superior right? the only reason they don't give a halo is because they are more common. But the data is clear on this one, lighter eye colors are much more likely to get all sorts of problems.
Quote:
Medical implications
Those with lighter iris color have been found to have a higher prevalence of age-related macular degeneration (ARMD) than those with darker iris color;[75] lighter eye color is also associated with an increased risk of ARMD progression.[82] A gray iris may indicate the presence of a uveitis, and an increased risk of uveal melanoma has been found in those with blue, green or gray eyes.[67][83] However, a study in 2000 suggests that people with dark brown eyes are at increased risk of developing cataracts and therefore should protect their eyes from direct exposure to sunlight.[84]

It´s and injustice to be born as ethnic

IT'S ALL ABOUT B O N E S

tbhthb

If you have blue or green eyes but shit eye area bone structure, your eye area could still be sub3.

EDIT: Fuark just noticed this is an old thread JFL tfw high and drunk tbhthbngl

Its all about the shape of the eye