Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brown eyes r simply inferior

Blue-eyed are the best. We are the pearl of this world and called to leadership. However, not everyone with blue eyes is an Aryan. According to Nazi racial theory, the East Baltic race (even if they is blonde and blue-eyed) is more related to the Mongolian race than to the Nordic race and is therefore dangerous because it is extremely violent and brutal. This breed is intelligent but unpredictable. The Eastern race is tolerant, intellectually very sluggish and tends to be incited by the Eastern Baltic race. That's why Heinrich Himmler also warned that the Nordic race must take leadership in Russia again, otherwise a potential Mongol storm would threaten Europe forever.

Last edited:

1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404A=0.8599C=0.1401
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786A=0.7447C=0.2553
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266A=0.9447C=0.0553
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202A=0.7413C=0.2587
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170A=0.9966C=0.0034
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980A=0.943C=0.057

We are the pearl of this world and called to leadership. However, not everyone with blue eyes is an Aryan. According to Nazi racial theory, the East Baltic race (even if they is blonde and blue-eyed) is more related to the Mongolian race than to the Nordic race and is therefore dangerous because it is extremely violent and brutal. This breed is intelligent but unpredictable. The Eastern race is tolerant, intellectually very sluggish and tends to be incited by the Eastern Baltic race. That's why Heinrich Himmler also warned that the Nordic race must take leadership in Russia again, otherwise a potential Mongol storm would threaten Europe forever.
So basically ur the highland elves and the others r the woodland elves

So basically ur the highland elves and the others r the woodland elves
But that's exactly how it is. It is no coincidence that over the centuries in Russia the share of the Nordic race in the nobility and military was increasingly pushed back as the East Baltic race asserted itself in leadership. The Tatar Peter the Great once brought German princes through marriage and German officers to Russia in order to make Russia a power equal to the West. His own son was against this and was executed for it. Later, as the Eastern Baltics increasingly took over the leadership, the Nordic share in the leadership was further decimated and pan-Slavist ideas emerged and thus a break with Central Europe, which ultimately resulted to the first world war. The Nazis wanted to reverse this and give Russia a Nordic leadership again. And also Poland. In principle, Poland, like Russia, was founded by Viking princes.

Last edited:

Cope this guy had brown eyes

Re: Where did Latin American come from?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids.

Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

Nope Italian

Why Do So Many Imbeciles Detest Ethnic-Cleansing?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184811171Saturday, March 05, 2016 2:33 PM CST
Yes, why do so many imbeciles happen to detest ethnic-cleansing?The presence of opposing, idiotic beliefs pollutes and degrades the very structure of unity abundant throughout society.Two differing culture systems(Example being the European/Arabian migration crisis) cannot simply "cohabit" territory if their mediums for stability are in direct, uncertain conflict.Ethnic cleansing ensures that only the superior, logically-adept group survives. The pitiful, inferior cultural remnants are easily obliterated.Do you truly believe that Syrians are arriving within our patriotic country to "adapt"? If so, you are quite naive. The growing presence of Islam demonstrates this quite well.Truly, the leftists are not being "sympathetic" towards foreign individuals. They are merely attempting to desensitize us against the negative aspects of their culture(s).

blue eyes are fucking cope

i do have blue eyes and i live in a country where 95% of people have brown eyes, yet im still incel

jfl at believing the eye colour matters for ugly or short people

whenever i see someone with blue eyes green eyes or literally any colour other than brown i always think that person is special. their eyes r beautiful and magical. I saw a guy at the bus stop the other day, short guy, but god if he didnt mog me to hell and back with his piercing deep ghost blue eyes, literally looked like a mystical supernatural wizard just from being born with that colour eyes. its not as though i hate brown eyes i actually think they can look very good and that it suits some people more than blue eyes would, but if you were to ask me would u rather eliminate all brown eyed people from the human race or all blue eyed people, then most people on earth would be gone. I cant tell u how many times now ive seen a blonde girl with brown eyes and thought to myself thats just a waste. Having blue or green eyes is such an smv boosting trait that many of u here would probably not be incel if u had them instead of brown eyes. And yes ik a bunch of you here do have them but the rule stands that there is a huge preference for these eyes and rightfully so. theres no surprise that blue eyes were a huge component to the aryan master race they literally make one an ubermensch
i was told I have beautiful blue eyes but it seems that no foid cares. I think in general if you arent chad eye colour is smt completely unimportant.