Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brown eyes r simply inferior

I

idfklma

Banned
-
whenever i see someone with blue eyes green eyes or literally any colour other than brown i always think that person is special. their eyes r beautiful and magical. I saw a guy at the bus stop the other day, short guy, but god if he didnt mog me to hell and back with his piercing deep ghost blue eyes, literally looked like a mystical supernatural wizard just from being born with that colour eyes. its not as though i hate brown eyes i actually think they can look very good and that it suits some people more than blue eyes would, but if you were to ask me would u rather eliminate all brown eyed people from the human race or all blue eyed people, then most people on earth would be gone. I cant tell u how many times now ive seen a blonde girl with brown eyes and thought to myself thats just a waste. Having blue or green eyes is such an smv boosting trait that many of u here would probably not be incel if u had them instead of brown eyes. And yes ik a bunch of you here do have them but the rule stands that there is a huge preference for these eyes and rightfully so. theres no surprise that blue eyes were a huge component to the aryan master race they literally make one an ubermensch

dnr + go fuck yourself pretty worshipper

whenever i see someone with blue eyes green eyes or literally any colour other than brown i always think that person is special. their eyes r beautiful and magical. I saw a guy at the bus stop the other day, short guy, but god if he didnt mog me to hell and back with his piercing deep ghost blue eyes, literally looked like a mystical supernatural wizard just from being born with that colour eyes. its not as though i hate brown eyes i actually think they can look very good and that it suits some people more than blue eyes would, but if you were to ask me would u rather eliminate all brown eyed people from the human race or all blue eyed people, then most people on earth would be gone. I cant tell u how many times now ive seen a blonde girl with brown eyes and thought to myself thats just a waste. Having blue or green eyes is such an smv boosting trait that many of u here would probably not be incel if u had them instead of brown eyes. And yes ik a bunch of you here do have them but the rule stands that there is a huge preference for these eyes and rightfully so. theres no surprise that blue eyes were a huge component to the aryan master race they literally make one an ubermensch
I completely agree and feel the same way. Especially brutal for me because one of my parents has blue eyes and I have dark disgusting nigger eyes. Gigabased thread. :bigbrain:

No one cares for eye color except for narcissistic foids

I completely agree and feel the same way. Especially brutal for me because one of my parents has blue eyes and I have dark disgusting nigger eyes. Gigabased thread. :bigbrain:
that sux my condolences

that sux my condolences
Brother the eye color pill is one of the most brutal pills. I do not want to look like a soulless pond scum. Fuck brown eyes I get pissed off whenever I see a random person with brown eyes or my own. Meanwhile there are mulattos with naturally blue eyes like Meeks, what is this genetic lottery bullshit all about JFL.

Only for men, women can doe-eyemaxx

blue eyes look evil

Brother the eye color pill is one of the most brutal pills. I do not want to look like a soulless pond scum. Fuck brown eyes I get pissed off whenever I see a random person with brown eyes or my own. Meanwhile there are mulattos with naturally blue eyes like Meeks, what is this genetic lottery bullshit all about JFL.
Fuck nordcucks

Ordinary people are made to be cogs in the machine.

Fuck nordcucks
blue eyes look evil
if blue eyes truly looked evil and ugly then they wouldn't have been advertised everywhere as pure, beautiful and angelic traits. The only people who hate on blue eyes are the ones who are not possessing them. I've never heard anyone complain about having blue eyes yet I've heard a lot of people who complain about having disgusting poop eyes.

yea people with black eyes look soulless 100%

if blue eyes truly looked evil and ugly then they wouldn't have been advertised everywhere as pure, beautiful and angelic traits. The only people who hate on blue eyes are the ones who are not possessing them. I've never heard anyone complain about having blue eyes yet I've heard a lot of people who complain about having disgusting poop eyes.
Nordcuck propaganda

Cope brother. There is nothing else that you could do either way , poop eyes are simply just a death sentence. Major SMV killer. :blackpill:
Again: nordcuck evil propaganda. Nords are going extinct also so

Again: nordcuck evil propaganda. Nords are going extinct also so
quality over quantity. They are still the most desired men along with the Dutches. Notice how they are also the tallest and have the most pure traits such as blonde hair and blue eyes. Manlet meds on suicide watch. :blackpill:

This thread is gay as FUCK

quality over quantity. They are still the most desired men along with the Dutches. Notice how they are also the tallest and have the most pure traits such as blonde hair and blue eyes. Manlet meds on suicide watch. :blackpill:
What quality? They litterally will disappear soon

Lol foids are turning to tall dutch men for their semen. No one wants a med or slav genetic garbage.
No they can’t breed lol. Soon all arabs, niggers and shit

No they can’t breed lol. Soon all arabs, niggers and shit
Ethnic foids are JBW only in the west unless they are sub80 iq who already have 10 kids and recently immigrated from Syria or Pakistan. It's brutally over for manlet slavs/meds and POCs with poop eyes . Roping is the only solution for us.

Jfl at all u butthurt fags accept the blackpill in its entirety bluepillers :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Ethnic foids are JBW only in the west unless they are sub80 iq who already have 10 kids and recently immigrated from Syria or Pakistan. It's brutally over for manlet slavs/meds and POCs with poop eyes . Roping is the only solution for us.
Do slavs not have blue eyes?

Lol nords can’t even reproduce

This is what gaymaxx.org does to your brain.
Thread carefully.

Cope bro u wish u had harry potter blue eyes
Cope when legit Swedes fly out to southern europe to get dick down by dark eyed med slayers.

Stfu white worshipping faggot. Blue eyes look like a disease.

I agree 100%

God why must I be ethnic? :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

If i was blue or green eyed I could've been a LTN

I agree 100%

God why must I be ethnic? :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

If i was blue or green eyed I could've been a LTN
Your eye color alone can allow you to JBWmaxx in SEA and various other places

As an Aryan I can only agree that we are something special.

This is what gaymaxx.org does to your brain.

I was being kind to myself. Removing it wouldn't remove my disgust.

In a large-scale meta-analysis, it has been recently shown that the transcription factor 4 (TCF4) gene is among the most prominent susceptibility genes for schizophrenia. Moreover, transgenic mice overexpressing TCF4 in the brain display a reduction of sensorimotor gating measured by prepulse inhibition (PPI) of the acoustic startle response (ASR). PPI is heritable and has been established as an important translational endophenotype of schizophrenia. We therefore investigated the impact of the schizophrenia susceptibility gene TCF4 (rs9960767) on sensorimotor gating of the ASR in healthy humans and in patients with a schizophrenia spectrum disorder. We assessed PPI, startle reactivity, and habituation of the ASR in two independent samples. The first sample consisted of 107 healthy volunteers from London, UK. The second sample was a schizophrenia spectrum group (n = 113) of 73 schizophrenia patients and 40 individuals at high risk for schizophrenia from Bonn, Germany (total sample n = 220). In both samples, PPI was strongly decreased in carriers of the schizophrenia risk allele C of the TCF4 gene (meta-analysis across both samples: p = 0.00002), whereas startle reactivity and habituation were unaffected by TCF4 genotype. Sensorimotor gating is modulated by TCF4 genotype, indicating an influential role of TCF4 gene variations in the development of early information-processing deficits in schizophrenia.