Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brown eyes = doomed (mostly)

BadBreathcel

BadBreathcel

Doomed 4 Inceldom
-
I have brown eyes and ngl i fucking hate it. I know its minor compared to being ugly or short but look at how many chads got blue or green eyes

Thanks mom

Those with blue eyes = volcel

Yup, look at my sig.

B O N E S
O
N
E
S

Caring about eye color is cope. I have blue eyes and it’s done nothing for me.

And this is why this place is crawling with fakecels

op is a faggot

Wear contacts, eye colour is the easiest to fix

Blue-eyed mayo-cope.
No girl has ever complimented me on my eyes or pointed out the fact I have blue eyes. Not once.

Maybe a minority of women fetishize blue eyes but most don’t even notice.

You have blew eyes and your reasoably tall? Is your face just ugly or something? Blue eyed blackops2cel?

I'm lucky i have hazel eyes and thats not even that good

No girl has ever complimented me on my eyes or pointed out the fact I have blue eyes. Not once.

Maybe a minority of women fetishize blue eyes but most don’t even notice.
Go to the Philippines and you'll be worshipped like you're a God. Your blue eyes alone will guarantee you a harem. Ethnic foids would rather be with a blue-eyed (white) cripple than an ethnic male.

blue eyes giving you an advantage!=brown eyes being death

I'm lucky i have hazel eyes and thats not even that good
I've got hazel eyes too, they look green in certain lighting but look like shit more often than not.

it depends where you live, here in brazil having blue/green eyes increase your SMV a lot

Never began if you have dark brown iris that looks like pupil continuation :feels:

you're from brazil? i thought u were a mayocel
no, I'm brazilian I was always concerned in saying where I'm really from, but now I'm like "well fuck it, FBI already knows anyway"

Brown eyes are a failo but there are worse features to worry about like being a manlet, poor bone structure, balding etc.

almost everyone has brown eyes bro, this is a big cope

Yeah, Putin has such beautiful eyes bro. What really matters is the surrounding area. Eyebrows and little to no upper eyelid exposure. Light eyes would be a nice touch though

Go to the Philippines and you'll be worshipped like you're a God. Your blue eyes alone will guarantee you a harem. Ethnic foids would rather be with a blue-eyed (white) cripple than an ethnic male.
Who cares about the fucking Philippines?

We get treated like shit and like second class citizens in our own countries. Who cares about some third world shithole