Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Brought my black boyfriend to meet my korean mom"

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/_LwK5Ir_PgQ?si=qO-QGLarsO3QjY9N

It's a prank, but the mother went from shock, to coping, to relief. She was shocked to find out her daughter was dating a Black man, then she started to cope and tried to talk herself into the situation not being bad, and the she was relieved to find out that it was a prank all along.

Dating a Black man is so disgusting to Asian toilets that it's literally a prank you pull. Absolutely brutal, this guy also absolutely mogs like 99% of men in Nigeria (where he's from), so it's absolutely brutal that he went from top 1% to bottom 1% just by crossing a border. Brutal, just brutal.

would bang this korean milf

She almost died lmao :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: the way she avoids his hugs :feelshaha:

Asian “women” disgust me along with niggEr just burn it all

It's a prank, but the mother went from shock, to coping, to relief. She was shocked to find out her daughter was dating a Black man, then she started to cope and tried to talk herself into the situation not being bad, and the she was relieved to find out that it was a prank all along.

Dating a Black man is so disgusting to Asian toilets that it's literally a prank you pull. Absolutely brutal, this guy also absolutely mogs like 99% of men in Nigeria (where he's from), so it's absolutely brutal that he went from top 1% to bottom 1% just by crossing a border. Brutal, just brutal.

Now let's test that with a white counterpart

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 34
That guy could still slay asian women just off looks.

Women sleep around, have kids, and then want their daughters to settle down with a nice boring betabuck who works as an accountant. This video isn't indicative of anything other than the already obvious truth, which is that many people do not see black men as the long term safety option AKA BETA BUCKS DELUXE

This is the same kind of visceral hatred white parents feel towards an Asian man marrying their daughter. @Lv99_BixNood :feelskek:

This is the same kind of visceral hatred white parents feel towards an Asian man marrying their daughter. @Lv99_BixNood :feelskek:
At the very least asians and whites have a shared propensity for being hard workers or intelligent. I cannot think of a single great quality that africans possess beyond athleticism, I wouldn't want my hypothetical sons or daughters to defile my lineage.

asians are always based af

i thought bbc was king in asia

Asian here. Asian people usually prefer lighter skin. Whitening cream and any product that has a potential to bright up the skin are popular and heavily adverised. Dark skin can be related to lower class aka poverty as most farmers in Asia are very poor and they farm outdoor under the sun. Children from wealthy family often have light skin.

By the way, where is the dad?

Nigger should be put in cage standby for any labor slave or displayed in the zoo along with ape and gorilla.

At the very least asians and whites have a shared propensity for being hard workers or intelligent. I cannot think of a single great quality that africans possess beyond athleticism, I wouldn't want my hypothetical sons or daughters to defile my lineage.

Nigger deacends from slave. Their ancestor know nothing but labor work.

Due to nigger’s strong physique, it is best keeping them as labor slaves. Letting them access to academics and literature is one of the biggest sin humanity has ever committed.

Their IQ is sheer low, so they will contribute nearly zero intellecturely. So what are African niggers currently doing? They are pirate kidnapping people from EU or US to ransom for like 1 million usd yet the US governmemt is still willing to pay. You can search more African pirates. Somalia pirate is the most popular one.

This would have never happened if the world had not freed them from slavery.

Good, don't let nig genes spread.

The fact she was comfortable enough to go along with the prank shows me she has already done it before

No Yellow Fever for Blackcels, they are white cocku onry

Niggers need to be genocided

comments are filled with fragile niggers and cucked BBC lovers crying about muh raycism.

Enjoyable tbh

Of course she doesn’t want her daughter’s tight, clean shaven Asian pussy to be soiled by ape semen.

White fathers have accepted this humiliation and are happy to let their wives and daughters be pleased by feral silverbacks, doesn’t mean ching chongs have to accept it too.

BTW guest what, even curries and pajaeets don’t want their daughter to date negroes.

Last edited: