Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brothers- i will lead an incel revolution

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
i must make genetic testing the NORM.

this is my new mission in life

and for that i must join a top US uni's so normies can jack off to my high status degree.

this is the little good i can contribute to a world full of doom.

We will see you on the news!

how will genetic testing benefit us

how will genetic testing benefit us
it will educate parents about recessive alleles they carry and what harm they can do to offspring.
it will yield benefits.
its the first step to designer babies

i dont need luck. i need IQ
you don't need luck or high IQ, you need to have connections to (((them))) and tow (((their))) line if you're ever going to make it in any type of soyience. Your research papers are going to be burned and never see the light of day if you don't.

it will educate parents about recessive alleles they carry and what harm they can do to offspring.
it will yield benefits.
its the first step to designer babies
i was already born. why would i care

Cope + Schizo = This Thread

just waiting for the 80/20

think about the future offspring. u just need to surgerymax, im afraid and then do genetic testing. see it benefts everyone. imagine being the parent of an in INCEL larper no good NEET rotter.
keep coping :feelskek:

That would make everyone chad, meaning chad wins. And inceldom will be looked upon as a dark spot in history, rather than an uprising, because the chads that will be born will never associate with us, or give us credit, since they havent been exposed to female nature. Only people who have suffered inceldom will understand

An actual revolution would involve some serious violance, let them feel what we felt. If that ever starts, I would gladly die for the cause

That would make everyone chad, meaning chad wins. And inceldom will be looked upon as a dark spot in history, rather than an uprising, because the chads that will be born will never associate with us, or give us credit, since they havent been exposed to female nature. Only people who have suffered inceldom will understand

An actual revolution would involve some serious violance, let them feel what we felt. If that ever starts, I would gladly die for the cause
yes we look up to chad. we glorify chad. we risk death to look like chad. chad is the ultimate human by looks.
thats the program
no you won't
then i will die trying.

think about the future offspring. u just need to surgerymax, im afraid and then do genetic testing. see it benefts everyone. imagine being the parent of an in INCEL larper no good NEET rotter.
Surgeries cannot save everyone. Some people are just too far gone. Like me.

i must make genetic testing the NORM.

this is my new mission in life

and for that i must join a top US uni's so normies can jack off to my high status degree.
You are falling for the usual super-hero/savior illusion.

Wake up. No one is a hero. No one is a savior.

Spiritual and moral advances have always been effected by a congregation of anonymous beta males.

you don't need luck or high IQ, you need to have connections to (((them))) and tow (((their))) line if you're ever going to make it in any type of soyience. Your research papers are going to be burned and never see the light of day if you don't.
That’s correct, that’s how my family was very successful in (((healthcare)))

Godspeed, don't forget to use HP