Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brothers, can we please brigade r/supportcel.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
www.reddit.com/r/supportcel

Subtly and sans threats. I got shadow banned there for posting truthful statements. Their mod'd by IncelTears posters and the non-Incels who post there are frauds and liars. One guy who is giving "advice" there is a married dude who claimed to be Incel on his 1st page of comments lol. I posted a thread about the Incel poster who may have committed suicide and it was deleted. The sub is a bear trap. Don't fall for it.

I will destroy their subreddit with my magical aesthetic powers and then i will be mirin to hardstyle. I am a aesthetic type which is strong against them because they are a cuck type so it should be no big deal for me to destroy them.

Get yourself some bots that report everything.

Zyzz said:
I will destroy their subreddit with my magical aesthetic powers and then i will be mirin to hardstyle. I am a aesthetic type which is strong against them because they are a cuck type so it should be no big deal for me to destroy them.

hahahahah nice to see you brah sick cunt

The person who made that place is completely obsessed over me lol.

Zielony4 said:
The person who made that place is completely obsessed over me lol.

Howso?

lonelyreee said:
Get yourself some bots that report everything.

CBA dude. It's deathly quiet. An easy brigade or shitpost target.

Based necro maxxer

Does that sub still exist?