Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brother’s 3/10 fat gf just dumped him after a 3 year LTR

mikepence

mikepence

Major
★★
I feel for him a lot obviously, but this is such a potent blackpill story. My brother was a white, average attractiveness normie going into high school, and he met a fat, insecure ethnic chick freshman year, basically one of the closest things to a femcel you can find.

He dotes on her, always stays loyal for years, even though he had other options and even though her family was a mess and our family didn’t really like her(she was always a bit of a cunt imo). Now they’re both only a couple weeks into different colleges, not even too far away, and she calls him up and says that she wants to have “the college experience”(no fucking joke) and doesn’t want to be locked down with her bf anymore.

They will always monkey branch. My brother did so much for her, yet she left. Yeah maintaining a relationship like that can be hard, but it was only three fucking weeks.

Just be chad, just be controlling, just be close. That “pure” girl will ALWAYS cheat given the opportunity. And the worst part, my brother STILL thinks he can continue the relationship, JFL.

Please take good care of your brother.

a story so brutal it needs to be posted twice

She'll come back calling in her 30's, once she's done riding the cock carousel.

i guess we're going to have a new member here pretty soon.

Monogamy is dead.