Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BROOTAL height pill. AOCs Boyfriend.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
Whatever, say what you will about AOC. but you can't deny she's fairly attractive (unless you have different taste) lets take a look at her soy infused partner!

Dear lord he's ugly! sub 5. incel tier.
But guess what? he has height. JFL!
He's so tall he's mogging all the men in this photo WHAT THE FUCK?
Literally 4.3/10 JFL.

He isnt ugly, he can mog this entire forum, jfl.
you only said that to try to boost your anti tallfag propaganda.
He is just the average normie plus he is white and seems to have blue eyes.

tall white men are demigods walking the earth

The cope is strong with this one.

I swear that’s one of the biggest black pills in the history of black pills
JBW
:feels:

Notice how anti white she is but then she straight up gets fucked by a tall blue eye'd white man. What the actual fuck. LMAO! that has to be brutal for leftist ethnic incels.:feelswhat:

AOC is one of the least attractive women imo. I can see why people would like her but I can only ever see that deep manipulative and evil look in her eyes. If she had the power to she'd line me up against the wall to get shot.

it must be nice to be a trophy husband

tall white men are demigods walking the earth
That need to be sucking my Yeager ballsack. Only manlets inherit the earth as we are the chosen neutron stars that will tear apart the invading tallfaggots who shove their sex having ways down our throats:feelsdevil::feelsLSD:

he's not ugly, he looks like average european man lol

^^^

doenst look that tall, AOC is only 5'4, he looks around 5'10-6

More like JBW pill. AOC would never date her Puerto Rican looksmatch.

Handsome tallfag > ugly tallfag > handsome manlet > ugly manlet

That is the only legitimate height + handsomeness hierarchy. Ugly tallfags >>> handsome manlets.

Handsome tallfag > ugly tallfag > handsome manlet > ugly manlet

That is the only legitimate height + handsomeness hierarchy. Ugly tallfags >>> handsome manlets.
Based

same with ilhan omar

If she had the power to she'd line me up against the wall to get shot.
she'd only do that if you were a Hispanic male. if you're white you're all good lad.

same with ilhan omar
The only kinds of men these women can date is JBW soys. A non-tall non-white wouldn't be considered by these women, and a non-soy would kill themselves from that much exposure to strong-woman politics.

he's white and he's tall. Shocker that he can get a girl like her.

Somehow 6ft+ white guys always have partners. They dont even need to have good faces.

Somehow 6ft+ white guys always have partners. They dont even need to have good faces.
9277945.jpg

Jfl at some copers saying shes ugly. She is like a high tier latina with massive titties on a decent frame.

Jbw wins again. Foids of all races aren't even ashamed of their white male worship. Whereas ethnic males don't have a racial preference all of that much except against black foids.

I find her unattractive but would still plow her

isn't it a bit ironic they hate whites but are actively killing their own race by dating whites??? What the actual fuck?
Everything is the cis-white-man's problem including their own unrelenting desire for the cis-white-man's dick.

Her fellow squad member Congresswoman Illhan Omar got herself a tall pale-face too:
View attachment 493822
He looks like fred durst. Tall sub 5 white guys get ethnic women like it's nothing. They literally hate white people but are literally killing brown men of their own race! can you fucking believe it?? wtf!

The only kinds of men these women can date is JBW soys. A non-tall non-white wouldn't be considered by these women, and a non-soy would kill themselves from that much exposure to strong-woman politics.
i agree

Soyboys are unironically the new chads

Or I guess it is ironic

Notice how IT wont touch this shit either? because they know She shouldn't be breeding with white men. It irks them as much as it irks us. They hate the idea of an ugly white man having sex with the most influential brown woman of the last 100 years. but they don't dare say it. SAD!

wow liberal politician foids who advocate for equality take a white man as their choice of a husband nobody could see that one coming.... it's almost as ironical as her met gala dress.
[UWSL]it worths to mention that her looksmatch is probably busting his ass on the gym and stylemaxxing only to get 3 swipes on tinder a month :feelsugh:[/UWSL]

She's ugly af. Not far from lizzie velasquez kind of ugly

why wont IT touch this? I would love to hear them Debonk this. I'm open minded enough to listen to what they'd have to say. But they wont touch this. It would be good humor to see them try to debonk JBW when there hero AoC dates tall ugly white guys and not her looksmatch which is a gymceling 5'7 brown skinned boy.

AOC is ugly as fuck, greasy half-Jew bitch.

Whoever says AOC is ugly is an extreme coper

shut up faggot, he is ugly as fuck. It's literally all in his 6'5 height, nothing else.

IT, CAN'T TOUCH THIS, BAN NA NA NA- NA NA- NA NA. IT, CAN'T TOUCH THIS!