Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Broly made it onto We Hunted The Mammoth

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Broly living rent free in the head of a fat normie

@Broly
I called lard-ass, David Futrelle, out last month, because I knew the incel hate was increasing:

Imagine making fun of men who can not get laid all day

David Futrelle really does look like a white-version of Lizzo:

He is as fat as a mammoth

Here is the article:

Congratulations on this impressive victory over … women just going about their business and not giving you a second thought.

Some commenters in the thread had their own ideas of how to think less of women.

“I imagine them pissing all over their roasties,” wrote gangrenemax,

and bleeding every month and taking pills for thyroid shit and iron deficiency and also I imagine them running for some odd reason the way they run with tits just cracks me up

Broly replied:

I don’t have to imagine their nasty periods and the pills they have to take for the cum inside them and the mental illnesses tbh. Just looking at them is enough. But yea that’s based too tbh. I do that as well.

“Remember she’s wearing a ton of makeup and takes big smelly dumps and farts often,” added UnwantedVirgin.

Not everyone was convinced. “Cope,” wrote nice_try.

The urge to squeeze those jiggly busty mommys milkers will never go away. The want to spank that juicy bouncy ass cheekcs that are almost hypnotizing. The need to stick your rock hard penor into a warm, moist, caressing, soft pair of labia minora …. that shit will never go away, mang.

Thanks for sharing, I guess. Seriously, though, using the phrase “mommys milkers” should bar you from ever having sex.

Never heard of them, we shouldn’t care what they have to say either.

Never heard of them, we shouldn’t care what they have to say either.
I agree with you, but it’s important to know that normscum like David Futrelle, earn money by making fun of guys that simply can’t get laid.

I farted, mang

David Futrelle is the type of degenerate to post on IT, he is a man who runs a website devoted to defending feminism.
I guess being a cuck for foids, is the only way a fat POS like David Futrelle could get laid. Once again, a person who would be an incel if it were not for certain circumstances, is making fun of incels.

I guess being a cuck for foids, is the only way a fat POS like David Futrelle could get laid. Once again, a person who would be an incel if it were not for certain circumstances, is making fun of incels.
Wouldn’t be surprised he turns out to be a Weinstein kind of character.

Looks like my statusmaxxing journey continues

"Why sex workers are not the answer to incels part 2"

Like saying throwing water on a fire will not help

- Fuck you David Futrelle, you look like a mammoth!

:soy: "I wonder why so many males in California are going ER." :soy:

:incel: "One reason, is because prostitution is illegal in California." :incel:

:soy: "Look an incel, I found the incel, incels hate (foids), evil incel!" :soy:

David looks like an incel-in-denial, its okay Davey.