Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Broke up with my gf of 2 years while chadfishing. I guess it’s finally over..

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
It was ME talking to these women, on text, on voice, it was my personality, the only difference was the physical beauty.
I'm just replying to this so it doesn't go unnoticed. Men from IT reading this. I know you understand what this means. You don't need to degrade yourself on IT and pretend none of this is real.

probably a guy foidfishing your chadfish

if it’s really her she already has a new bf and doesn’t even remember who he is

She sent me a lot of snaps and a stuff right when I asked for her. Last year when I had it. Also voice calls. Ik when snaps are legit.

Also why would she cry when breakin up then. She got wrecked stop coping
Lmao she fucked a chad 10 mins after saying "... goodbye ..." or may be she typed it while a cock was in her mouth already.

A western white hole

Love

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Girls are loyal to chad. Maybe if I pretending to be a normie I’d believe it

jesus hin self working here

When I was chadfishing I didn't string them along for two years but they would eventually accuse me of using someone else's pics. I would immediately say "Let's chat on webcam right now" and none of the dozen or so times did they call my bluff, they never wanted to cam. I guess they weren't wearing fakeup and they didn't want to leave a bad first impression. And because I offered to cam, they would go on believing I was the chad in the pics.
Foids are so dumb around chad, but with the real me, every foid is a cynical cunning sleuth.

Yea if they are not wearing making up they wouldn’t want to cam. And then you can use that as leverage in future saying you asked to can but they declined
Hmm
Tbh that is what im thinking.
hmmm cheating on a chad with normies someone is not blackpilled enough. And she wouldn’t be able get 2 chads. I also talked to her on most weekends and she asked me to come over in all.

She sent me a lot of snaps and a stuff right when I asked for her. Last year when I had it. Also voice calls. Ik when snaps are legit.

Also why would she cry when breakin up then. She got wrecked stop coping
ur the bluepill coper she’s been fucking someone else the whole time you’ve been talking along with talking to 10000 other guys and already has a new bf

I applaud you. I am using a fellow forum member’s pic and I transformed a religious girl into a whore. Jbw is powerful

good job at least semi wasting 2 yrs of that cunts life, crazy that they would wait that long for chad but never think of sending one message to me

This is too much of blackpill. I always think that long distance relationship would never work, given that many cases of the girls break up with their ldr boyfriends. But 2 years of never meeting? No way man

ur the bluepill coper she’s been fucking someone else the whole time you’ve been talking along with talking to 10000 other guys and already has a new bf
Nope she been alpha widowed now, she’d chase chads endlessly cuz normies won’t be enough now

She'd probably find another Chad within 12 hours tbh