Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Broke Chad Lives Off Women's Handouts

• Thread starter Deleted member 24048
  • Start date
Deleted member 24048

Deleted member 24048

Future Lottery Winner
-

Homeboy goes on a world tour with only $400 to his name living with hot chicks and strippers rent free, who pay for his meals, buy him plane tickets and cry when he doesn't fuck them enough. Ie. Chad living the life of a typical roastie 'traveler'. :feelsbadman:

Pass me the rope:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

aaaaaaaaaaaaa another bbcpill

BBCs slay in SEA because they're just as exotic to SEA foids as white chads are

This guy describes it almost like his struggles were comparable to a real homeless person :feelskek: He also wins $9,000 at the slot machines in Vegas, lol, this fucking guy man. He's a complete airhead but somehow like-able, probably because he's like a child ie. a typical roastie living in fairytale land.

Homeboy goes on a world tour with only $400 to his name living with hot chicks and strippers rent free, who pay for his meals, buy him plane tickets and cry when he doesn't fuck them enough. Ie. Chad living the life of a typical roastie 'traveler'. :feelsbadman:
>Malaysia
>Hot chicks

• Be broke
  • Find girl to live with
Two worlds, one family.

>Malaysia
>Hot chicks
It was a hot blonde from Canada who was living in Malaysia, when he was in his early 20s, she was in her 30s. He looked her up online because he wanted to try out for a Malaysian basketball team...basically just used the fuck out of her :feelshaha:

It was a hot blonde from Canada who was living in Malaysia, when he was in his early 20s, she was in her 30s. He looked her up online because he wanted to try out for a Malaysian basketball team...basically just used the fuck out of her :feelshaha:
>Hot blonde
>30's

Cope harder.

I only heard him say he fucked one roastie in her late 30s?
>Hot blonde
>30's

Cope harder.

He even said late 30s jfl

>Hot blonde
>30's

Cope harder.
That's just one story bud, his whole life is doors opening for him with no effort on his part. Not just women but men giving him endless opportunities with him putting in 0 effort.

Obviously this dude's banging young chicks as well, they just don't have money, so he used some sugar mamma's.

He wouldn't last 10 minutes in an incels body. Probably thinks it's his good personality and charm :soy:

Chad always wins

This guys height, frame, money and basketball status save him. His face is average at best, I would rate it a 4/10.

This guys height, frame, money and basketball status save him. His face is average at best, I would rate it a 4/10.
He never made any money in basketball though, he was broke. Women gave him free room and board, bought him plane tickets and demanded he fuck their brains out simply because they liked his personality.

I agree, height and frame are his best appearance attributes but his face is symmetrical with no noticeably big flaws at all. Definitely not a 4/10 face, more like 7/10, don't forget he's talking about stuff that happened a decade ago. Humans age horribly.

But I should find job

He never made any money in basketball though, he was broke. Women gave him free room and board, bought him plane tickets and demanded he fuck their brains out simply because they liked his personality.

I agree, height and frame are his best appearance attributes but his face is symmetrical with no noticeably big flaws at all. Definitely not a 4/10 face, more like 7/10, don't forget he's talking about stuff that happened a decade ago. Humans age horribly.
I was talking about his SMV nowadays. I have no clue what he looked like back then but I still wouldn't say his face is more than a 5 now, atleast to most women.

Who's that guy?