Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Broke a month of drinking sobriety last night

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
I didn't overdo it but drinking is the ONLY thing that makes me happy.
Why do I have to put up with this shit. I went A MONTH and the cravings didn't get ANY better. How am I supposed to be sober when everything threatens my fucking PEACE AND SANITY ALL DAY LONG and feels like a PSYCHIC ASSAULT. I work, go home and sleep and it's FUCKING UNBEARABLE. I'M DOING EVERYTHING PROPERLY AND IT'S NOT WORKING.

Yikes, imagine going sober. That's some normie LARP shit. Nothing beats the copium at the bottom of a bottle. Only soyciet will tell you otherwise so you can wageslave as long as possible for some old ass Stacy in a nursing home to live off your taxes.

Attachments

• nectar.png
    nectar.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
Yikes, imagine going sober. That's some normie LARP shit. Nothing beats the copium at the bottom of a bottle. Only soyciet will tell you otherwise so you can wageslave as long as possible for some old ass Stacy in a nursing home to live off your taxes.
Get back behind me, Satan.

You can't stop drinking and I can't stop cooming :cryfeels: